1. 1. Do you like this store?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like an Japanese card with the newest OCG...

You know what i mean....

uniostheuniversegod.jpg

Lore

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 1 card with "Wicked" or "Lord" in its name. The summon of this card cannot be negated. This cards gains the ATK/DEF, Name, and Effects of the tributed monster. Once per turn, you can destroy one card your opponent controls. If the card would activate when selected, you can tribute 1 monster you control to negate its effect and remove it from play. There can only be 1 face-up "God" monster on the field. If there is another face-up "God" monster on the field, this card is destroyed.

I'll pay however much needed.

I would like an Japanese card with the newest OCG...

You know what i mean....

uniostheuniversegod.jpg

Lore

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 1 card with "Wicked" or "Lord" in its name. The summon of this card cannot be negated. This cards gains the ATK/DEF, Name, and Effects of the tributed monster. Once per turn, you can destroy one card your opponent controls. If the card would activate when selected, you can tribute 1 monster you control to negate its effect and remove it from play. There can only be 1 face-up "God" monster on the field. If there is another face-up "God" monster on the field, this card is destroyed.

I'll pay however much needed.

OK I'll do it when I get home

I have a ridiculous order for you, and I am willing to pay a lot for it is you can do it (though it's not easy...I think...)

Anyways, can you render off the text of the card name on this card (Cosmic Gem Rainbow Prismer Dragoon)?

If you can't do it, don't worry about it.

99600c.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived