Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No' date=' it would only make sense if you knew the Rickroll.[/color']

Wtf are you talking about? You're just like the rest of them (besides the point that the Rick Roll is old). The first question wasn't meant to be answered. It was retorical.

Lets see....Ken, you've been active here for like, 2 1/2 weeks now, right?

You're already a Dancer, so I'd say you just need like, three more days of activity till you reach Assassin. After that, your promotions get decided by us.

Lets see....Ken' date=' you've been active here for like, 2 1/2 weeks now, right?

You're already a Dancer, so I'd say you just need like, three more days of activity till you reach Assassin. After that, your promotions get decided by us.

[/quote']

Question 1.) More or less.

Question 2.) That's fine by me. Thanks for the update I suppose.

In recent news, I'll be aquiring a Nintendo DS - I soon. Maybe I'll finally be able to play Pokemon Platinum. I'll be getting a job at my local Gamestop, so I'll get 20% discounts on all items. =D

Lol, that's where I worked most recently. I quit though, not because I didn't like the job, but because I was casted in the city's showing of "Thoroughly Modern Millie", and due to rehearsels, I just didn't have the time to work.

[align=center]Oooh.

Some things in life suck.[/align]

Things only suck in life if you make it so.

Lol' date=' that's where I worked most recently. I quit though, not because I didn't like the job, but because I was casted in the city's showing of "Thoroughly Modern Millie", and due to rehearsels, I just didn't have the time to work.

[/quote']

How do you keep up with your tuition? Do you recieve outside help? I'll be heading off to college myself next year, so I thought I'd look for some tips and pointers from you.

I'd ask james, but he's been busy with an engagement (Kuchiki if you don't remember him). He told me tell the lot of you hello. =D

Oh, and congrats on your getting in the play. I know you'll do great.

Archived