need help in making winged kuriboh lv 10 deck

hi i need help in what cards to place in a winged kuriboh lv 10.

these r the cards iv already gonna place in the deck.

winged kuriboh lv 10 x3

winged kuriboh x2

shinning angel x3

level modifcation x2

transendant wings x2

gravity bind.

can people surgest what other theams of cards i could fit in here to make the deck perfect. i am thinking wall( high defence) monsters or burn ( atack directly or do damage cards) cards.

s.o.s

Making a successful LV10 deck will be difficult as it is highly situational.

Make sure to have:

3 Thunder Dragon

3 Winged Kuriboh

2 Winged Kuriboh LV10

2 Kuriboh

2 Dekoichi/Skelangel

1 Treeborn Frog

3 Flute of Summoning Kuriboh

2 Transcendent Wings

And all staples (of coarse)

Most of the cards are self explanitory. The Thunder Dragons will make sure you have atleast 2 cards in your hand for Transcendent Wings and will help thin your deck. Dekoichi/Skelangel provide the extra draw power you will need. You might also want to add in a few Zaborgs in there aswell as Flute of Summoning Kuriboh can be excellent food for it. Hope this helps.

Making a successful LV10 deck will be difficult as it is highly situational.

Make sure to have:

3 Thunder Dragon

3 Winged Kuriboh

2 Winged Kuriboh LV10

2 Kuriboh

2 Dekoichi/Skelangel

1 Treeborn Frog

3 Flute of Summoning Kuriboh

2 Transcendent Wings

And all staples (of coarse)

Most of the cards are self explanatory. The Thunder Dragons will make sure you have atleast 2 cards in your hand for Transcendent Wings and will help thin your deck. Dekoichi/Skelangel provide the extra draw power you will need. You might also want to add in a few Zaborgs in there aswell as Flute of Summoning Kuriboh can be excellent food for it. Hope this helps.

How odd... you seem to know what you're talking about. I'm not too sure about Zaborg though, you want a lot of monsters on your opponent's side of the field to do maximum damage, I'd like Mobius better for this deck, if I had to choose a monarch.

Also "My body as a shield" will protect your kuribohs from any destructive force, don't worry about the heavy cost, solemn Judgment will work the same way.

Archived