Returning Death Club... (someguy is welcome here)

well, ive returned. as long as frunk doesnt yell at me again, anyways, this thread can be used for people who have joined along time ago, then quit, and returned... to show your in this club, put MY avatar in your siggy, and right beneath it "Returning Death Club" thats all for now, when i find anyother things about how to do this "club" thing i will add more to this. post about the people who dont go here no more (i havent seen tehodis... to tell ya the truth i used to like her...) members can only do this tho, you can share about people you missed or, was banned, or just quit and never logged on anymore... you can also make cards of the people you cant see anymore like exa. card name: tehodis card effect: when this card is normal summoned successfulyl, destroy all cards on the field... etc... REMEMBER, MEMBERS ONLY! but you have to be a returner... it counts even if youve returned a long time ago.. *that means you, someguy* ill be doing the member of the week thing when i gte more members

Archived