Dungeon Dice Monsters

Kocrow17

These are some cards based on the short Dungeon Dice Monsters Eps in the YGO anime. These cards were originally posted on Pojo where they were greatly praised. Hope you enjoy them.

DungeonDiceMonstersV4.jpg

Dungeon Dice Monsters

Field Spell

When you activate this card, the Life Points of both you and your opponent becomes 3. Negate

all increases in Life Point and all damage to players except damage by this card. Players cannot activate cards or card effects that require paying Life Points as a cost. Each time a monster attacks a player directly, inflict 1 point of damage to that player. When this card is removed from the field, the Life Points of both players return to what their Life Points were before the activation of this card.

MightyMage.jpg

Mighty Mage

Dark/Spellcaster/6/2400/2000

Remove 1 Spell Card in your graveyard from the game while "Dungeon Dice Monsters" is

face-up on the field, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly this turn.

Thunderball.jpg

DDM ThunderBall

Dark/Machine/3/1000/1000

Remove 3 Spell Cards in your graveyard from the game while "Dungeon Dice Monsters" is

face-up on the field, destroy 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field.

KnightofTwin-Swords.jpg

Knight of Twin-Swords

Earth/Warrior/4/1600/1300

Remove 2 Monster Cards in your graveyard from the game while "Dungeon Dice Monsters" is

face-up on the field, this card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase this turn.

StrikeNinja.jpg

DDM Strike Ninja

Dark/Warrior/4/1700/1500

Remove 3 Monster Cards in your graveyard from the game while "Dungeon Dice Monsters" is

face-up on the field, this monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly this turn.

DicePool.jpg

Dice Pool

Normal Spell

Both players send 1 card from their decks to their graveyard.

MagicCrests.jpgMagic Crests

Normal Spell

Your opponent searches your deck and sends 3 Spell Cards from your deck your graveyard.

ItemSummoning.jpg

Item Summoning

Normal Spell

Search your deck for a Continuous Spell card and set it face-down on your side of the field. You cannot activate the card during this turn.

WarpVortex.jpg

Warp Vortex

Continuous Spell

You can only activate this card if ?Dungeon Dice Monsters? is face-up on the field. Once per turn during your Main Phase, select 1 face-up monster on your side of the field. The selected

monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly this turn. After the selected monster

successfully attacks your opponent directly, switch control of that monster to your opponent.

MonsterCannon.jpg

Monster Cannon

Continuous Spell

Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field, select 1 face-up Attack Position monster on

your opponent's side of the field and destroy it.

Ryu-Kishin.jpg

DDM Ryu-Kishin

Dark/Fiend/3/1400/1000

When this card is destroyed, add 1 card that has "Dungeon Dice Monsters" in its card text from your deck to your hand.

Yaranzo.jpg

DDM Yaranzo

Dark/Fiend/3/500/1800

Remove 3 cards in your graveyard from the game while "Dungeon Dice Monsters" is face-up on the field, select 1 card that is removed from play return the selected card to its owner's

graveyard.

GatorDragon.jpg

Gator Dragon

Wind/Dragon/4/1800/1000

If this card is Normal Summoned while "Dungeon Dice Monsters" is face-up on the field, select 1 card that is removed from play. Search your deck for a card with the same Card Name as the selected card and add it to your hand.

BlastLizard.jpg

Blast Lizard

Fire/Reptile/4/1600/1100

Remove 4 Spell Cards in your graveyard from the game while "Dungeon Dice Monsters" is

face-up on the field, destroy 1 monster on the field.

OrgoththeRelentless.jpg

Orgoth the Relentless

Dark/Beast-Warrior/8/2900/2000

Remove 2 Spell Cards in your graveyard from the game while "Dungeon Dice Monsters" is

face-up on the field, if this card destroys your opponent's monster as a result of battle this

turn, it can attack once again in a row.

DarkMagician2.jpg

DDM Dark Magician

Dark/Spellcaster/8/3000/2100

Remove 2 Trap Card in your graveyard from the game while "Dungeon Dice Monsters" is face-up on the field, destroy 1 monster on your opponent?s side of the field. This card can attack youropponent?s Life Points directly during the turn that you activated this effect.

DarkAssailant.jpgDDM Dark Assailant

Dark/Fiend/3/1500/300

Discard this card from your hand, add 1 ?Dungeon Dice Monsters? from your deck to your hand.

BattleOx.jpg

DDM Battle Ox

Earth/Beast-Warrior/4/2200/1600

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except if "Dungeon Dice Monsters" is face-up on the field.

13thGrave.jpg

DDM 13TH Grave

Earth/Zombie/1/200/100

If this card is removed from play by the effect of a Monster Card with ?Dungeon Dice Monsters? in its card text, send this card to the Graveyard during the End Phase of this turn.

FieldChange.jpg

Field Change

Normal Trap

Search your deck for a Field Spell Card and activate it on your side of the field. The activation of the selected card cannot be chained to.

Just to point out that there is an OTK with these cards. 1) Activate Dungeon Dice Monsters. 2) Summon Jinzo #7 and activate Machine Duplication. 3) Attack your opponent directly with all 3 Jinzos. I know, I dont like it either but it's there.

[/img]

these are very good. you definitely know what youre doing' date=' unlike some people on this site!

so you made these based on Dungeon Dice Monsters?[/quote']

Thanks. Yup, these cards are based on those very short Dungeon Dice Monsters eps in the anime. Some people on Pojo have requested that I also create DDM cards from the Manga as well but am still deciding wether or not to.

wow

very well done

you do know what you are doing and they are very original

should be real cards

Thanks, I think so too. Feel free to up my rep if you're impressed.

Yeah...

... nice name

Me or the cards? Either way, thanks. For those who don't know, Kaze means Wind.

Nice, but are Dungeon dice monster real cards to cause some of them i never saw.

Some of the cards I've made have already been made into real cards, like Strike Ninja, but if they are real already I've remade them to fit my theme. The ones with DDM in they're card name a cards curently present in the TCG. The ones that do not have DDM in their name I made directly from the anime.

that was a great idea. the cards are fair and the idea is new

Thanks, feel free to up my rep. :)

Orgoth the Relentless

Dark/Beast-Warrior/8/2900/2000

Remove 2 Spell Cards in your graveyard from the game while "Dungeon Dice Monsters" is

face-up on the field, if this card destroys your opponent's monster as a result of battle this

turn, it can attack once again in a row.

That's my favorite card in there so far.

Cards like DDM 13th Grave and DDM Ryu-Kishin should say, "...cards with 'DDM' or 'Dungeon Dice Monsters'..." instead or just "Dungeoun Dice Monsters" so that you could get the benifiet from your monsters instead of just your field spell. They are still nice cards and are exellent you should make some more.

8.5/10

That's my favorite card in there so far.

Orgoth is a great card. Me and my friend were play testing these cards and he ended up winning duel 3 with Orgoth and a loop hole. He actiavted Orgoth's effect and then used Giant Trunade to send Dungeon Dice Monsters back to my hand. Now, his Orgoth was still able to attack all my monsters and then he got me directly and dealt around 4000 points of damage.

• 2 weeks later...
Cool dude

I loved it

if only it was real cards

I want them!!!!!!!

Lol, feel free to print them off and try them yourself. They are lost of fun to use if comboed with the right cards (Card Destruction, Future Fusion, Toon Table of Contents, etc.). I have no prob with ppl using my cards as long as they don't take credit for creating them.

Archived