my first synchro monster

licic

268562k.jpg

(when this card is used to synchro summon a dragon type synchro monster, you can add this card to your hand.)

268562.jpg

(junk dragon + 1 or more non-tuner monster

send 1 dark monster from you hand to the graveyard to desrtoy 1 monster your opponent controls. if you do, this card cannot attack. this card loses 500 ATK for every light monster on the field.)

268562b.jpg

each time a dragon-type monster is send from the field to the graveyard summon 1 token(dagon/lv.2/500 ATK/500 DEF) to your side if the field.)

268562d.jpg

when this card attacks or is attacked, base it's effect on the ATK points of the attacking/attacked monster. *-1900: the monster is destroyed without damage calculation. *1900: this monster cannot be destroyed.* +1900: this monster gains 700 ATK.)

268562o.jpg

when this card is synchro summoned, send 1 monster your oppenent controls to the graveyard. when this card is destroyed, you can send this card to the extra deck and special summon the destroyed monster.)

268562e.jpg

if this monster destroys a monster succesfully, you can special summon 1 lv. 4 or lower dragon-type monster from your hand.)

plz rate

Rare cards look bad on Syncro monsters. I suggest using a rarity with gold lettering, or keeping them all common (I keep them all common). Good images, didn't check the OCG or effects much to be honest (low on time, and was just randomly curious). I think, though, the Syncro material needs to be "Junk Dragon" + 1 or more Tuner Monsters but don't quote me on that ^^" I've never seen a Syncro card in my life, that's just how Fusion monsters are written. Also, I highly recommend against putting all the cards as the same set number (they're all Syncro-001). Make each one a different number ^^" That's about the best I can say.

T.T

If you guys can see OCG errors then point them out. >.>

Anyway' date=' I like 'em. Still remember to capitalize the card names and "Synchro Summon, Dragon-Type, Tuner, Special Summon" for example.

[/quote']

This.

-_T...

You know what? Thoses cards are make me wanna cry! Not only afor the cards, but also for the pics!

The OCG is bad, where are the capitalizes? Didn't they went to their rooms or something?! The effects aren't good, because I can't read them because of the OCG errors and I'll not make my brain hurt because of it. Try to go on wiki yugioh and find the effects on cards you already know about or you have on you. The images are... blah. That's it, blah. Please, next time, remember to verified your cards and be 100% they're okay.

Overall: 1.4/10

Archived