The most complicated card ever.

baligin

EDIT:

WARNING: you might need therapy after trying to figure out this card.

267119g.jpg

Activate this card only when a player activates a spell or trap card. The effect is negated and activated by a different player chosen by the controller of this card. If this card is removed from play, Trap cards can no longer be activated under any circumstances other than if this card is un-removed from play causing this card to activate again by the original controller the next time an effect of a spell or trap is activated by someone other than that person. If this card is activated more than 3 times during a duel, The entire match will come to a tie.

The only reason this is confusing is because you have poor OCG.

This card can only be activated when a Spell or Trap Card is activated. The Spell or Trap Card's control is switched to the opposing player. As long as this card is removed from play, Trap Cards cannot be activated.

This card can only be activated when a Spell or Trap Card is activated. The Spell or Trap Card's control is switched to the opposing player. As long as this card is removed from play' date=' Trap Cards cannot be activated.

[/quote']

my point exactly. The strategy is to make the opponent think to much, thus causing him to not play as well. (or in other words confuse him/her.)

This card can only be activated when a Spell or Trap Card is activated. The Spell or Trap Card's control is switched to the opposing player. As long as this card is removed from play' date=' Trap Cards cannot be activated.

[/quote']

my point exactly.

Why use incorrect OCG?

[/quote']

my point exactly.

Why use incorrect OCG?

because im a noob (if you can't tell) so i don't know how to use good OCG i'm not that good of a grammar expert when it comes to childrens' card games ^^ (insert yugioh abridged series catch phrase here)

[/quote']

The only reason why i didn't use the "opposing player" is because i like to three way duel most of the time :P and if there are 3 players....well you get the picture

Yugioh Abridged is for nerds

Yugioh Abridged is one of the best anime spoofs ever' date=' how dare you insinuate otherwise:x

[/quote']

Thank you for proving his point.

How can you possibly not like Yugioh Abridged:/ It laughs at and makes fun of the anime and you see no humor in that?

sorry but you are wrong. Yugioh Abridged is based off of the original yugioh manga that ran from when yugi frist found the puzzle to right up to the duel between Anti-Yugi and Pegasus. From then on it was known as Yugioh Duelist and that is what the original yugioh was based off of. and that ran until Yugioh mellium world which is the last yugioh before gx.

Archived