~The Touhou Card Project~ [Reference Purposes]

Larxene

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite a challenge you started there. Any idea when Flandre is done? She is my favorite touhou character. So far' date=' ZUN might be proud about you, whereas I am fascinated how many of these cards are already done. Great job.

[/quote']

There's a list of the order I plan to make each character in on the first post.

The ones in italics are ones I've already found pictures for.

*Looks* :(

Seems like one finds many more not-so-much-fitting pictures of her and even animated clocks' date=' than actually really good pictures.

[/quote']

You'd be surprised.

I've found a lot of good pictures for Flandre, I just haven't saved any of them.

For some reason, I had major issues with the first post and everything got deleted.

So I now have to repost everything. =.=

Anyway, I should have everything back up later tonight or some time tomorrow at least.

EDIT: All of the cards have been reposted.

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this many times before...

After I finish all the cards currently on the list, add the PC-98 characters, and then the UFO and 12.3 characters, as well as the literary characters and major locations, THEN I'll work on adding more spellcards for each character.

Because what they have for now is fine, and I don't feel like renumbering anything.

Again.

._. I don't think you mentioned that completely specifically. xD

Alright, I'll stop hounding you about it. Aaaaaaanyway, I was looking at how Raymoo was in-progress, and I was all "let's listen to Maiden's Capriccio". So I did. And it was awesome.

^^ I like the Reimu cards' date=' but theres one thing.

One Fantasy Field -Spread-, what if your opponent only has Spell or Trap cards in their hand? @_@ You'll keep having to select a new card with nothing happening.

[/quote']

...then nothing happens?

Ehh...I'll fix it later I guess.

Meh, I already fixed it.

Nothing better to do I suppose.

And I'm really tempted to move Rin and Utsuho up on the list, cause they're starting to become two of my favorite characters.

But even if I do, I'll definitely finish Remilia and Yuyuko first.

I love the Remilia cards, Scarlet Gensokyo specifically. Not exactly sure why, but the effect just appeals to me, and the extremely awesome pic probably helps too. ^^

...Though, the danmakus in them are likely to give me nightmares. ;.;

Archived