Blue Eyes Hydra Dragon

Guest Chaos Pudding

Blue Eyes Hydra Dragon

(Level 10/LIGHT/4000/3500)

[Dragon / Synchro / Effect]

1 Tuner + 1 or more "Blue Eyes" non-Tuner monster

This card's name is treated as "Blue Eyes White Dragon" while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. A Synchro Summoning of this card can be performed even when the combined Levels of the Synchro Material Monsters exceeds the Level of this card. When this card is Synchro Summoned, this card gains the appropriate effects, based on the number of non-Tuner Synchro Material Monsters used:

* 1 or more: Once per turn, during your End Phase, you may remove 1 Synchro Material Monster used in the Synchro Summoning of this card in your Graveyard from play to draw 2 cards.

* 2 or more: When a Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field would be destroyed by battle, you may remove 1 Synchro Material Monster used in the Synchro Summoning of this card in your Graveyard from play to negate the battle, and destroy the opponent's monster.

* 3 or more: Discard 1 card to return 1 removed from play Dragon-Type monster to your Graveyard.

* 4 or more: When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon as many non-Tuner Synchro Material Monsters used in the Synchro Summoning of this card from your Graveyard as possible, ignoring the Summoning conditions. Those monsters cannot declare a Direct Attack.

And to go with it:

Wave Burst Gate

Normal Spell

Special Summon up to 4 "Blue Eyes" monsters from your Deck in Attack Position, ignoring their Summoning conditions. Their effects are negated, they cannot declare an attack, and cannot be Tributed. During the End Phase, return all face-up monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect to the bottom of your Deck.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Adding to the above;

If you have at least 3 used in it' date=' RFG one, draw 2, discard something you drew to return the RFG'd card, remove it, repeat to get through entire deck.

Add a 'once per turn' clause to effect #1, otherwise, broke as anything.

[/quote']

That's true. Once per turn would tend to balance that out quite a lot. I'll errata it to reflect that change. Also, I made it during the End Phase, as a +2 is quite the effect, even if it is once per turn.

Yeah, great card now, the only problem I can see is that it's too easy to get it with all effects by using any level2+ Tuner+Wave Burst Gate. You should probably give Wave Burst Gate a (pretty damn big) cost, since I'm sure there are other uses for a card like that.

Archived