The World of Ragnarok

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same I dont get it if the match is 20 seconds say how do we do it do we post within 20 seconds or is the damage cauculated within a period of 20 seconds =S I wish she had made it a bit more simple like Yugioh to begin with attack a monster its destroyed attack your opponents life points they are down...

How are you going to determine the amount of time between each attack? Is that what the calculator is for?

I programmed a calculator for battles.

0.o do I have the same as you' date=' sorry but you cant have the same name you have cloud I have Cloud Strife and one last time what cauculator wherE?

[/quote']

It's on my computer.

It's technically the same person >.>

The calculator on your computer?

No.

lul its confuzing liek isnt it the game is a bit complicated so who wants to ask Nii-Chan if we can have a practice duel arena

That's a good idea.

Yeah we should have an example for the battling?

When two people battle' date=' it will be easy to figure it out.

You choose to attack with standered or Magic attack within a time 5 10 20 seconds limit Nii-Chan observes the match works out damage cauculation on her own cauculator that she made winner with least life points (out of 1000) wins.

Pretty close.

The part that is troubleing me is how to calculate everything. I have no idea how to do that lol.

Don't. I will calculate everything. Your here to play' date=' and make your character better.

same I dont get it if the match is 20 seconds say how do we do it do we post within 20 seconds or is the damage cauculated within a period of 20 seconds =S I wish she had made it a bit more simple like Yugioh to begin with attack a monster its destroyed attack your opponents life points they are down...

I WILL EXPLAIN IT O.O.

I kinda understand so after all the battling she calculates who did the most damage and who loss the most life?

Same as above.

I don't like the seconds thing at all. >.>

I think I would totally get this game if the seconds things wasn't there.

I will explain it later >>...

For now' date=' [b']assume that seconds are like turns.[/b]

I have to work on like, 20 orders in my shop since I stalled them, so for now, all of you guys are accepted into Ragnarok.

Helios isn't a Guild. Helios is the name of a castle that a Guild can take over.

I still have a couple of orders left' date=' because I start on your character cards. Give me a moment. I'm typing like mad fast right now.

[/quote']

BREAK THE SOUND BARRIER!!!1!!!

ok same so do we

take turns

we have to wait 20 seconds each turn before attacking

or

each turn takes 20 seconds someone explain it to me in bullet points and in dumb dumb language.

You dont get to make a guild you have to take a guild over waitwhut someone explain I'm still learning.

The bolded is correct.

Archived