Better Spellcaster defense engine?

Which is a better Spellcaster Defense engine?

Magician's Valkyria

OR

Gravekeeper's Spy

Magician's Valkyria: This card may be better for Spellcaster decks with a profusion (big word) of smaller Spellcasters that are imperative to making your strategy work. But in conservative Spellcaster decks with little need for protection, or if most other Spellcasters have a higher Atk anyways, this might not be such a good choice

Gravekeeper's Spy: A high Defense monster that can summon ANOTHER high Def monster... GREAT. Although it offers no protection to other Spellcasters as MV does, in a high tribute deck this deck is superior. Although, running 3 of these in your deck will result in a dead draw after the first has searched out the second, even if you run BOM, it will most likely be used before GKS is attacked again.

YOU DECIDE...

START CONVERSING NOW!!!

Danilus: good point. I run 3 Valkyrias in my Spellcaster deck, but I was thinking about switching out 1 Valkyria and another card for 2 GKSs. I basically just have the Valkyrias in there to make sure my IFL doesn't get attacked while I don't want to spend the Lifepoints.

TotalObelisk: Yeah and that would work out perfectly with my Magician's Circle or Magical Dimension. As long as they have a limited monster on the field like Jinzo or something so they couldn't summon more of them.

Archived