Post Count Discussion

Frunk

Hello Yugiohcardmaker members!

I am Frunk, and this, is the new thread to counter-attack the recent celebration threads used for your posts. I personally, enjoy letting people know when I get 2 or more '0's on the end of my post count, so anybody who is like me, this thread is for you!! Please do not spam this thread in anyway, it is just an idea to try and reduce some of the clutter here in the General section of this very grand site, trust me, I have a dark side and it is often exposed if you tick me off, and I will also anihilate your entire country!!!!

So, as current post leader, I declare The Official "Celebrate your own Post Count* Thread officially active! Have fun!!

If you post with a ridiculous post count you will be warned, do it againt and a 2 day ban will be placed opon you. Sorry but this is needed to stop with all of the stupid post counts

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that's just stupid, than means cycling, blading, skating and skooting are sins too, cause they're more or less the same thing. That's got to be the dummest neg-rep since Pointman gave me one for explaining the rules. I sense another spammer.

PS:My Post count is nearing 666, OMG!!!!!

• Administrators

LOL @ skateboarding being a sin. Parents who say that are conservative, fearful, and over-parenting. They're missing the entire point of the religion if they say skateboarding is a "sin". The parents don't let the kid skate because they associate skating with 'destruction' and "rebelion". Which is not usually true. Stupid Americans, they don't understand anything.

definitely true falling. people are too overprotective. they dont want their kids to get hurt. ive been skating for 2 years now and the worst ive got was a cracked bone in my hand. its actually a pretty funny story. i was ollieing down 4 stairs and there was a handrail on my right, and when i jumped, my hand got caught on the rail, i flipped around, landed on the ground, and my board landed on my hand again. :lol:

Archived