The Scythe Warriors Set *update*

This set of cards invovles cards with "Scythe" in their name and the use of Moon Counters. I decided not to finish off this set since it as I found a few more pictures to use and so I'll keep on searching for more. I decided to just update the cards since they were all still the old ones. Not really much changed because no one comments. I have my own ideas but it help to get other's opinions. I put a lot of effort in these cards and think they deserve to be commented on.

If you find good pictures of a scythe, moon, or a pic with one of those in it then pm it to me. I would very much appreciate it. Hope you all liked the set so far and the new cards here as well.

[spoiler=Monsters] [spoiler=Blood Lancer *updated*] 340416i.jpg

new ATK (1150 to 1350)

[spoiler=Soul Scythe *updated*] 340416v.jpg

Effect: Once per turn during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field you can equip it to your "Blood Lancer" as an equip spell card, OR change it back to a monster in face-up Defense Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 600 for each monster destroyed by the equipped monster (max. 2400). (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the monster that this card is equipped to is destroyed in battle, this card is destroyed instead.)

new Level (4 to 2) and new pic

[spoiler=Moon Scythe] 340416e.jpg

[spoiler=Future Scythe] 340416g.jpg

[spoiler=Flame Scythe] 340416a.jpg

[spoiler=Death Scythe] 340416z.jpg

Effect: This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 Zombie-Type monsters with "Scythe" in their name. Increase the ATK of this monster for every Moon Counter on the field x 100. During your Main Phase discard your hand to place Moon Counters on this card equal to the amount of cards discarded. Remove 3 Moon Counters anywhere on the field to negate the effect of a card that destroys this monster and destroy it.

[spoiler=Undying Scythe] 340416omv.jpg

Effect: Once per turn during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field you can equip it to a monster with "Scythe" in its name, OR change it back into a monster in face-up Defense Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase its ATK by 500, decrease its DEF by 1000, and switch it to Defense Position. Its position may not be changed the turn this card is equipped unless by card effect. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. I the monster that this card is equipped to is destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.) When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard while equipped to a monster, Special Summon it during your Stand-by Phase and increase this card's original ATK by 700.

[spoiler=Lich Worm] 340416.jpg

Effecf:This card can be Special Summoned to the field while "Undead Moon" is in play. If summoned using this effect destroy this card when "Undead Moon" is destroyed. Once per turn you may move 1 Moon Counter from a card to this one. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, destroy cards equal to the amount of Moon Counters on this card.

[spoiler=Spell Scythe] 340416edj.jpg

[spoiler=Chibi Scythe] 340416x.jpg

Effect: Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can roll 1 six-sided die. If the result is even, Distribute 3 Moon Counters among the cards you control. If the result is odd, remove 1 Moon Counter from 1 card you control. If you cannot discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=Daughter's Scythe] 340416t.jpg

Effect: "Chibi Scythe" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully place 10 Moon Counters on this card. The ATK and DEF of this card become the number of Moon Counters on this card x 300. During your Battle Phase, remove 1 Moon Counter for this card to attack twice. If the amount of Moon Counters on this card ever becomes 0, destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

[spoiler=Drain Scythe] 340416r.jpg

[spoiler=Possessed Scythe] 340416t.jpg

[spoiler=Distorted Scythe] 340416ibj.jpg

Effect: Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can destroy 1 card you control or discard 1 card. Depending on your choice choose the following effect:

-Monster: Negate the effect of all Effect Monsters except this card until the End Phase of your turn.

-Spell: Return all Spell and Trap cards your opponent controls to their hand.

-Trap: Declare Monster, Spell, or Trap. Your opponent must discard all cards of the choosen type to the Graveyard.

-Discard: Return 3 cards from your Graveyard to your Deck is then shuffled.

[spoiler=Knight of the Mist *updated*] 340416.jpg

Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field you can equip it to your "Scythe" monster as an equip spell card, OR change it back to a monster in face-up Attack Position. When the equipped monster is selected as an attack target, your opponent must choose Monster, Spell, or Trap and then pick up the top card on their deck and show it to you. If the card is the selected type, then nothing happens. If your opponent guessed wrong, then switch the attack target to a monster your opponent controls. If your opponent does not control any other monsters, negate the attack. The card your opponent picked up is returned to the bottom of the deck. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the monster that this card is equipped to is destroyed in battle, this card is destroyed instead.)

new ATK and DEF of 0 from ATK 2100 and DEF 1500

[spoiler=Energy Scythe *updated*] 340416w.jpg

Effect: The ATK and DEF of this card becomes the number of Moon Counters on the field x 100. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 "Energy Token" (Thunder-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/Def0) to side of the field in Defense Position. When an "Energy Token" is summoned place 4 Moon Counters on it. Once per turn, you can remove 2 Moon Counters from each "Energy Token" to damage your opponent's Life Points by 400. When the amount of Moon Counters on an "Energy Token" becomes 0, destroy that token.

new Level of 3 from 4

[spoiler=Moon Disiple *updated*] 340416dgl.jpg

Effect: You can only Special Summon this card when "Moon Hunter" is on the field and by tributing 1 "Energy Token" you control. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select a "Scythe" monster as an attack target. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can tribute 1 "Energy Token" to increase the ATK of this card by 900 until your End Phase. When you activate this effect, all battle damage by this card is reduced to 0. When a monster is destroyed by battle by this card, place 1 Moon Counter on "Moon Hunter".

new ATK of 2100 from 1800 and changed ATK gain from 1200 to 900

[spoiler=Moon Hunter *new*] 340416.jpg

Effect: When this card is summoned, place 3 Moon Counters on this card. During your Main Phase, remove 1 counter to change all face-down monsters your opponent controls into face-up Defense Position. Once per turn during your Main Phase, remove 4 counters and pay 500 Life Points to draw 1 card and activate one of the following effects depending on the card:

-Monster: When this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of your opponent's Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponent's Life Points.

-Spell: Increase the ATK of this card equal to the number of Spell Cards in your opponent's Graveyard x 300 until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn.

Trap: You can discard the Trap Card to the Graveyard. As long as this card remains on the field and the Trap Card remains in the Graveyard, no matter the situation your opponent cannot tribute monsters for any reason.

[spoiler=Night Scout] 340416l.jpg

Effect: During your Main Phase, place 2 Moon Counters on this card Max. 8 ). Remove any number of counters from this card to destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with DEF less than or equal to the amount of counters removed x 500.

[spoiler=Maiden from the Beyond *updated - new*] 340416.jpg

Effect: Discard this card from your hand to the Graveyard to increase you and your opponent's Life Points by 2000. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing "Undying Scythe" and removing from play 5 "Scythe" monsters from your Graveyard, while this card is in the Graveyard and "Undead Moon" is in play. During your Standby Phase, you can place 3 Moon Counters on all "Scythe" monsters you control and this card (Max. 6). During your Main Phase you can remove 6 counters from this card to destroy all monsters you control a Special Summon "Beyond Tokens" (Zombie-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1800/DEF 0) equal to the number of monters destroyed to your side of the field in Attack Position. These tokens cannot be tributed or change positions. Activate the following effects according to the amount of "Beyond Tokens" on the field:

At least 1: "Maiden of the Beyond" may not be targeted for an attack or card effect.

At least 2: All monsters you control are not effected by Trap Cards.

At least 3: Remove 3 Counters from "Maiden of the Beyond" to increase your Life Points by the ATK of a monster sent from the field to the Graveyard.

At least 4: During your Standby Phase inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

[spoiler=Abyss Scythe *new*] 340416l.jpg

Effect: When this card is summoned remove 1 card in your Graveyard from play. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, remove it from play. If this card is removed from play, during your Main Phase you can Special Summon this card. If Summoned using this effect, halve the ATK of this card during your opponent's turn and destroy this monster at the End Phase of your opponent's turn.

[spoiler=Moon Assailant *updated - new*] 340416b.jpg

Effect: Once per turn during your Main Phase if you control this monster on the field, tou can equip it to your "Moon Hunter" as an Equip Spell Card OR change it back to a monster in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this cards effect, place 3 Moon Counters on this card. Remove 3 Moon Counter from this card while equipped to a monster to Special Summon 2 "Assailant Tokens" (Warrior-type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 2000/DEF 0) in Attack Position. The tokens are destroyed at the End Phase of the turn they are summoned. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the monster that this card is equipped to is destroyed by battle, this card is destroyed instead.)

[spoiler=Magic & Trap] [spoiler=Blood Moon *updated*] 340416w.jpg

Effect: This card can only be played by the effect of "Flame Sythe". Every Stand-by Phase pay 800 Life Points. If you can't pay, then this card is destroyed. While this card is in play, monster's with "Sythe" in their name may exceed their max counters. When a monster is destroyed or summoned place 1 Moon Counter on this card (max. 10). Remove 2 counters to reduce all battle damage to 0 this turn. Remove 10 counters to activate "Undead Moon".

[spoiler=Undead Moon] 340416y.jpg

Effect: This card can only be played by the effect of "Blood Moon". When activated, increase your Life Points by 1000. When a monster is destroyed by battle place 1 Moon Counter on this card. Remove any number of counters from this card to gain Life Points by the number removed x 300. Any monster with "Scythe" in it's name are considered Zombie-Type monsters.

[spoiler=Calming Spirits] 340416j.jpg

[spoiler=Eternal Fision] 340416pyf.jpg

[spoiler=Blue Moon] 340416d.jpg

Effect: During your Standby Phase place Moon Counters on this card equal to the number of monsters on the field. During your Main Phase, you can roll 1 six-sided die. If this card has less Moon Counters then the result of the die, destroy this card. Remove Moon Counters equal to the number on the die to Special Summon 1 "Moon Token" (Rock-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF1000) to your field in Defense Position. This Token cannot be Tributed for a Tribute. During your End Phase, remove all Moon Counters from this card and place 1 Moon Counter on each "Moon Token" you control. When a "Moon Token" with 2 or more Moon Counters is sent from the field to the Graveyard, add 1 Warrior-Type monster with 1200 or less DEF from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=Dark Barrier] 340416.jpg

Effect: When your opponent declares an attack, Special Summon 1 "Dark Barrier Token" (Rock-Type/DARK/Level 6/ATK 0/DEF 2500) in Defense Position and switch the attack target to that monster. While a "Dark Barrier Token" is on the field your opponent cannot choose any other monsters as an attack target. During your opponent's End Phase, destroy "Dark Barrier Token".

[spoiler=Moon Balance] 340416w.jpg

[spoiler=Spell Release] 340416blg.jpg

[spoiler=Gift from the Moon] 340416w.jpg

[spoiler=Howl from the Beyond] 340416j.jpg

Effect: Spcial Summon 1 monsters that uses Moon Counters and place 3 Moon Counters on this card. Placce the maximum amount of counters on the card Special Summoned by this card. If the card does not have a maximum, place 3 Moon Counters on that card. During your End Phase, remove 1 Moon Counter from this card. When the amount of counters on this card becomes 0, destroy this card. When this card is removed from the field, destroy the monster. When the monster is destroyed, destroy this card.

[spoiler=Moon's Consumption] 340416y.jpg

Plz comment and rate at least the new ones.

yeah I need to put up the site I get the art from sry everyone. I get a lot of mine from photobucket actually don't remember who actually made them. others are from google searches.

anyways pics from:

photobucket

deviant art

google searches (sry I can't remember the actual sites)

none are my own.

don't have to. Most google pics I found are found on PB or DA anyway.

Archived