My Bakuset (Bakugan Booster Set)

Mattwo

Not complete yet (8 cards), ability cards are spell cards( this goes for any ability played by a bakugan that should be a real ability), Gate cards are trap cards. For the record, Preyas is a frilled lizard. Bakugan is a sub type, all other realted sub-types also count as bakugan, bakuevo monsters cannot be summoned exept by tributing the bakugan they evolve from unless the effect otherwise states.

I know I mixed up effects with normals but they are all monsters until I get to ability cards. I will also make other cards at 000 (probably ultimate and infinty dragonoid, Infinity Wayvern, Silent Naga(if there is a dark divine attribute, if not I'll just use divine anyway) and Alpha Hydranoid) so don't worry. New vestroia will be another set, this one is the anime guardians (key bakugan) and Naga (Naga's user isn't his superior) The non-talking ones other than tentaclear really don't count though, however I will include Juggernoid.

000 - Secret Rare: Aquos Preyas II

141953.jpg

001: Pyrus Dragonoid

141953.jpg

002: Sub Terra Gorem

Imageshack uploads are giving me issues atm so pic later, I accidentally put a pic of 005 here

003: Ventus Skyress

141953iyy.jpg

004: Aquos Swap Preyas

141953v.jpg

005: Aquos Preyas

141953.jpg

006: Haos Tigerra

141953.jpg

007: Darkus Hydranoid

Imageshack uploads are giving me issues atm so pic later

sorry but yeah they are bad

reasons:

you used fake types

bad OCG

the pics are terrible

^ this' date=' but your just beginning so, hey rookie mistakes

sorry but yeah they are bad

reasons:

you used fake types

bad OCG

the pics are terrible

Fake types are bad? HELLO? IT'S A FREAKING FAN-MADE CARD. Ahem' date=' what the heck does OCG mean? :/

[/quote']yes, no one like to see cards with fake types, so take out the bakugan part on all. ocg= original card grammer.

keep trying. you'll get better.

Archived