Posting your deck, A few guidelines...

Frunk

Well, this is one of the three new forums! Here you can post your deck and comment on others, give people suggestions for cards they should aim to find and put in their deck. Talk about anything 'deck' related and remember, not everyone has alot of money to spend on Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Enjoy yourselves!

I don't want this forum to become to cluttered, so post any additions to your deck in the same origional topic. Please do not put a picture of every card in your deck, I will allow you to put a pic of your 5 favourite/most important cards. As for the rest, just list 'em, including their name, star count, effect/description and Attack and Defence if they are a monster. Please keep you official cards seperate from cards you made through the card maker. Please state in the topic description if they are card maker cards or your offical deck.

P.S. Special thanks for making this forum goes to yugiohcardmaker, this sites founder and administrator for those of you who do not know him.

Oh and remember, for the topic title, say 'your name''s deck, example: frunk's deck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Oh and remember' date=' for the topic title, say 'your name''s deck, example: frunk's deck.[/quote']

Please remember that, if you could, edit the title to do that, it saves everyone's time. If you post multiple decks, either put; e.g. Frunk's Deck 2 or Frunk's Deck II. Just replace my username with yours. Thanks everyone :)

• 2 months later...

can you add that all decks in this section of the 4rum b advanced type decks. because people are always posting about banned cards. im going to post the banned list onto this section of the 4rum, would you be able to make the post a sticky plz. one more thing could u make and extra section for traditional decks

• 1 month later...

Is it OK if I post my deck here :?:

MONSTERS:

(1)The Winged Dragon of Ra

(2)Slifer the sky dragon

(3)Obelisk the tormentor

(4)Orichalcos possesed Ra

(5)Orichalcos possesed Slifer

(6)Orichalcos possesed Obelisk

(7)Devistating demon

(8)Uria,lord of searing flames

(9)Orichalcos mage

(10)Malice doll of demise

(11)Orichalcos cancer virus

(12)Orichalcos dummy

(13)Orichalcos clay monster

(14)Double coston

(15)Orichalcos stone user

(16)Opticlops

(17)Great maju garzett

(18)Descendent of the Orichalcos

(19)Ryu kokki

(20)Kiseitai

MAGIC CARDS:

(1)Seal of Orichalcos

(2)Orichalcos deuteros

(3)Orichalcos tritos

(4)Orichalcos soul user

(5)Orichalcos power equip

(6)Orichalcos grave seal

(7)Eye of the Orichalcos

(8)Lighning vortex

(9)Monster reborn

(10)Dark hole

(11)Eye of the deck 2.0

(12)Orichalcos infinity

(13)Seal of blackness and hate

(14)Soul exchange

TRAP CARDS:

(1)Ultimate offering

(2)Sacrificing contract

(3)Compulsory evacuation device

(4)Call of the haunted

(5)Orichalcos deck trap

Well,thats my deck!(and no,none of that is a lie,I sware!) 8)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I don't really think this topic is necessary. It basically outlines these five rules:

1. You may post pictures of no more than five of the cards in your deck.

2. The title of your topic should be "[Your Name]'s Deck".

3. Updates should be made in the original topic.

4. For all cards not shown as an image, give complete stats, including their name, star count, effect/description and Attack and Defense if they are a monster.

5. Keep Card Maker cards separate from official cards, and say in the topic title if your deck contains Card Maker cards.

I can't really find anything else.

#1 is just common sense, and is kind of pointless considering that nobody posts even a single card's picture, let alone five.

#2 is not enforced, has never been enforced, and will never be enforced. It is never followed by any user, and is a completely unnecessary and pointless requirement.

#3 is also common sense, and creating too many topics in a short span of time about minor changes to the same deck falls under rule 23 of the main site rules.

#4 is not enforced, has never been enforced, and will never be enforced. It is never followed by any user, and is a completely unnecessary and pointless requirement.

#5 is pointless because nobody ever makes decks with Card Maker cards anyhow. Just look back through the last few months of decks and find me a single deck with Card Maker cards. No, those topics where n00bs who don't know how to read a board description come here to post their overpowered created cards don't count; they're not decks.

Thoughts?

lolz. Crab sums it all up pretty well. I do, however, disagree with one issue. I think that decks using Card Maker cards are perfectly acceptable, and should be encouraged. This is, after all, a card making site. I do think any that attempt to make decks with their cards should be careful to make their cards balanced. But creating decks with your cards #1: Actually gives them a purpose, no matter how irrelevant, and #2: promotes the creation of interesting card effects to utilize in decks, as well as #3: Improves critical thinking skills by predicting how a theoretical card may affect the metagame.

I never said anything about discouraging the creation of decks with custom cards (the part about people not reading a board description refers to topics like this one). I'm just saying that, since nobody actually does it, there's no need for a sticky to describe how to do it, especially if half the other rules of the sticky have never been followed by anyone. It's not like the sticky has exactly promoted the posting of decks with custom cards.

this is a deck that i use:

monster:

arm dragon lv3

arm dragon lv5

arm dragon lv7

arm dragon lv10

cyber gymnast

mechanicalchaser

time wizard

baby dragon

thousand dragon

magician of faith

3anciant gear soldier

anciant gear enginear

ancient gear golem

ancient gear gadjiltron

ancient gear beast

red eyes black dragon

dark magician

spirit of the harp

swordsman of landstar

gaia the fierse night

z-metal tank

v-tiger jet

y-dragon head

w-wing catapult

x-head cannon

vwxyz-dragon catapult cannon

vw-tiger catapult

xyz-dragon cannon

spell:

2level modulation

mystical space typhoon

premature burial

monster reborn

nitro unit

heavy storm

chthonian alliance

ancient gear workshop

tribute to the doom

mausoleum of the emperor

brain control

enemy controler

swords of rivieling light

inferno reckless summon

lightning vortex

axe of desr aor

block attack

trap:

negate attack

magical arm shield

ultimate offering

2chthonian polymer

2sakuretsu

dust tornado

rare metalmorph

anti-fusion device

flashbang

and the good part is i didnt buy my deck my friend went to london and he bought lot of yugioh cards and than gave it to me and our friends first i had ancient gear deck but than i did lot of trades and now i have only 4 or 5 ancient gears but i allways wished for cyber dragon and cyber dark dragon itried to buy it from internet but it couldnt connect my country oh well what can you do

Are you ****ing illiterate

I don't think English is his native tongue. There isn't yet need to be so harsh.

Note that this is not the right section Giorgi. Please abstain from posting your decks in non-dedicated threads in the future.

And it would be nice if you made an effort to fix your grammar up. I like to keep relatively high standards. Capitalize your I's when when they are being used as a word, etc.

this is a deck that i use:

monster:

arm dragon lv3

arm dragon lv5

arm dragon lv7

arm dragon lv10

cyber gymnast

mechanicalchaser

time wizard

baby dragon

thousand dragon

magician of faith

3anciant gear soldier

anciant gear enginear

ancient gear golem

ancient gear gadjiltron

ancient gear beast

red eyes black dragon

dark magician

spirit of the harp

swordsman of landstar

gaia the fierse night

z-metal tank

v-tiger jet

y-dragon head

w-wing catapult

x-head cannon

vwxyz-dragon catapult cannon

vw-tiger catapult

xyz-dragon cannon

spell:

2level modulation

mystical space typhoon

premature burial

monster reborn

nitro unit

heavy storm

chthonian alliance

ancient gear workshop

tribute to the doom

mausoleum of the emperor

brain control

enemy controler

swords of rivieling light

inferno reckless summon

lightning vortex

axe of desr aor

block attack

trap:

negate attack

magical arm shield

ultimate offering

2chthonian polymer

2sakuretsu

dust tornado

rare metalmorph

anti-fusion device

flashbang

and the good part is i didnt buy my deck my friend went to london and he bought lot of yugioh cards and than gave it to me and our friends first i had ancient gear deck but than i did lot of trades and now i have only 4 or 5 ancient gears but i allways wished for cyber dragon and cyber dark dragon itried to buy it from internet but it couldnt connect my country oh well what can you do

Are you ****ing illiterate

i dont speak english well and what does that means

Archived