Anime Crazy! The Craziest Anime Club Alive! Originally The MegaVerse Club

Hello i am ~Ryeden_Ogata~, I've been joining clubs and sometimes they are just not that great of clubs so i decided to make my own. This club will talk about anything Gfx/Anime/Anything you need. We encourage you to express yourself so you don't have to always be on topic because most of us are never on topic XD, so plz feel free to ask questions if you have problems, okay.

Here's our siggy.

[spoiler=Banners for club]nbrb0y.png

[spoiler=Affiliations] Here are the clubs that we thought were good enough to affiliate with..

The Grand Line! A One Piece Club! http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-145281-page-1.html

~Hueco Mundo~The Bleach Fan Club join today mods welcome http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-147437.html

>Naruto - Life of a Ninja_Official Naruto Club< http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-147585-post-2811033.html#pid2811033

Club Pikachu http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-54144.html

Leo's club o' fun http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-142182-page-1.html

[spoiler=Club Rp]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-157810.html

Here's some sprites that i thought would be good enough to post on my club.

[spoiler=Sprites]9ihk4h.gif

28hnazp.gif

2h57m9g.gif

sdkx2x.gif

149taaa.gif

acwdur.gif

2h4e1k4.gif

33tq8h0.gif

21j8ynp.gif

2gseg3t.gif

2hyc6kg.gif

28btmro.gif

2s0eizc.gif

befuwy.gif

160wnso.gif

ilf7f5.gif

2nusxp1.gif

125js5x.gif

2dliqtc.gif

5pnal1.gif

33xhpnk.gif

29wv97s.gif

5xsyh0.gif

eirtd2.gif

29lbdq0.gif

xcpr2u.gif

e7h2s7.gif

wswlyv.gif

23lcuiu.gif

2qs3vok.gif

30iak35.gif

z3f4n.gif

156xsgp.gif

21kgqhf.gif

2ewi61l.gif

2bphtt.gif

and1r4.jpg

ick3g4.gif

2mf0snk.gif

2nau3rn.gif

2zt9008.gif

rhnzwg.gif

2rnkh0z.gif

vhukpw.gif

6gwxhh.gif

dywwtz.jpg

xldldl.jpg

20ha8ba.gif

ohi7td.jpg

rm4174.gif[/img]

To use any of these sprites u must give me and Kuro credit if u don't we will report u for not crediting us.

[spoiler=Members]~Ryeden_Ogata~- Pein Rank:Naruto,dbz,megaman know it all Leader of club

Yoko-Kisame Rank:Naruto,dbz know it all Co-leader

War Kittens- Brook Rank:One piece know it all

TDA-Great- Kuro

Blackwing-Master-Sasuke

Avion-Kakashi Rank:DBZ/Subtopic know it all Co-leader

Aethercide-Mayuri

Andx-Byakuya Rank:Bleach know it all Co-Leader

Debrisd112-Haku

Termas84-Kisuke Urahara

Animefan123-Ichigo Rank:Bleach know it all

Ethaniel-Hidan

Shadow-zero-Naruto Megaman Know it all

DemonX-Killerbee

Ed Carter123-Grimmjow

Bassa2-SubTopic Characters

Beyetta-Sousuke Aizen

CGrimm1023-Kimimaro

Lost Legend-Gaara

Fanmie-Stark

Deluge-Itsy bitsy's master We will miss u

Stunnero101-Rock Lee

Niashi Inumaki-Kiba

Yugioh432-Kira

X-31 Fighter-Urahara

Yuri Lowell-Itachi Uchiha Naruto Know it all Co-leader

-=*Deidara*=-Deidara

hulkty-Ssj4 Vegito

mgzabuza362-Zabuza

kyuibi-Enel

evilgod-Madara Uchiha

Shatteredfox

Brittle Ice

Leo

Ice

Ur mom XD

[spoiler=Leader] GC-Genesis[spoiler=Overseeing Overlord]Shadow-Zero

[spoiler=Co-leader] FC-Frostflakes, Avion, Andx, Yuri Lowell and Debrisd112

[spoiler=Elite Members]Stunnero101, Hulkty, Warkittens, Avion, Animefan123,and Deluge

[spoiler=Active Members]Ed Carter123

[spoiler=Normal Members]Everyone else

Here is the app for this club it's kinda complicated.

[spoiler=Application]Username:

Nickname:

Favorite Anime Character:

Why you want to join:

What character would you like to be:

[spoiler=Announcements]Ok guys, me and Leo have been talking and we're gonna have a 10,000 posts Affiliated celebration!!!!!

We're going to be switching between his and our clubs for activities and events, so you'll be posting in a different club so be on your best behavior, if u have any questions ask

[spoiler=Rules]1.All ycm rules apply

2.Plz don't post anything inapprioate.

3.Be nice to the people in this club.

If you disobey any of these rules you'll get a warning, u have 2 warnings if u pass your warnings u get a 1 day ban and it'll esaclate the more worse you are.

I hope you enjoy my club, NOW JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: War Kittens

Nickname: Ummmm...War...Kittens?

Favorite Naruto Character: -

Favorite One Piece Character: Brook! "Yohohohohoho!"

Favorite Bleach Character: Gin! "Bye-bye!"

Why you want to join: I like One Piece and Bleach. And maybe somebody can explain why Naruto is so freakin popular!

What character would you like to be: Brook! Binksu no sake o...

What kind of contest is it?

What do you need help with? will I join? [spoiler=Answer][spoiler=Real Answer][spoiler=Come on 2 more!!][spoiler=1 more!!][spoiler=Answer This Time][spoiler=One More wait it's the last " !! " ?][spoiler=Continue...][spoiler=Don't call me a dick][spoiler=Or an ass][spoiler=The Answer is special][spoiler=I'll tell you if you tell me what you need help with][spoiler=And if I can help...][spoiler=I will not....][spoiler=Be an ass like this....][spoiler=Answer][spoiler=*Deleted*][spoiler=*Recovered and Moved*][spoiler=This is not a spam][spoiler=I'll join if you can persuade me, but right now I think I should join because I'm being an ass....][spoiler=Answer][spoiler=But still I'm 60% joining mood][spoiler=70% and convince me][spoiler=That was your answer so, sorry about this post, send me a message about what you need help with and I'll see if I can help][spoiler=Thank you for your time, because this is a jackass move!!][spoiler=Thank you.]

What do you need help with? will I join? [spoiler=Answer][spoiler=Real Answer][spoiler=Come on 2 more!!][spoiler=1 more!!][spoiler=Answer This Time][spoiler=One More wait it's the last " !! " ?][spoiler=Continue...][spoiler=Don't call me a dick][spoiler=Or an ass][spoiler=The Answer is special][spoiler=I'll tell you if you tell me what you need help with][spoiler=And if I can help...][spoiler=I will not....][spoiler=Be an ass like this....][spoiler=Answer][spoiler=*Deleted*][spoiler=*Recovered and Moved*][spoiler=This is not a spam][spoiler=I'll join if you can persuade me' date= but right now I think I should join because I'm being an ass....][spoiler=Answer][spoiler=But still I'm 60% joining mood][spoiler=70% and convince me][spoiler=That was your answer so, sorry about this post, send me a message about what you need help with and I'll see if I can help][spoiler=Thank you for your time, because this is a jackass move!!][spoiler=Thank you.]

Don't spam. You post to join. You post to say something somewhat important once you have joined. You don't post to spam.

Archived