Lifeforms

Instinct

[align=center]This is just a small concept I thought of. Just in case someone asks, when the LF of a monster is decreased, the ATK and DEF don't reduce.

Part 1: General Lifeforms

EN001TreeSpirit-1.jpg

Effect: This card's ATK and DEF are both treated as 1500. All Battle Damage to this card's controller that he/she takes from a battle involving this monster becomes 0. If this card would be destroyed by battle, instead decrease its LF by 500. When this card's LF is reduced to 0, destroy this card.

En002TheWasherattheFord-1.jpg

Effect: This card's ATK and DEF are both treated as 800. If this card would be destroyed by battle, instead decrease its LF by 400. When this card's LF is reduced to 0, destroy this card. During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 Spell Counter on this card. During your Main Phase, you can remove 3 Spell Counters on this card to destroy up to 2 monsters on the field.

EN003SeaStalkeroftheDepths-2.jpg

Effect: This card's ATK and DEF are both treated as 1600. If this card would be destroyed by battle, instead decrease its LF by 800. When this card's LF is reduced to 0, destroy this card. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can reveal the top 5 cards of your opponent's Deck. Destroy all Monster Cards with a DEF of 800 or lower. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

EN004CorruptandConquer.jpg

Effect: Increase the LF of all "Lifeform" monsters by 400 points. If a "Lifeform" monster would be removed from play, instead return it to your Deck and then shuffle afterwards.

EN005SeminteletheBerserker-2.jpg

Effect: This card's ATK and DEF are both treated as 2300. If this card would be destroyed by battle, instead decrease its LF by 600. When this card's LF is reduced to 0, destroy this card. During your Standby Phase if this card is in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon it with its original LF at 600. If you activate this effect, the next time this card would be sent to the Graveyard, you must remove it from play.

EN006GoblinTactician-1.jpg

Effect: This card's ATK and DEF are both treated as 1200. If this card would be destroyed by battle, instead decrease its LF by 400. When this card's LF is reduced to 0, destroy this card. During your Standby Phase, if this card's LF is 800 or below, reveal 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's field. If it can be activated during your Main Phase, you can halve this card's LF to activate it as your own card.

EN007CoronaDragonSecretRare.png

Effect: This card's ATK and DEF are both treated as 2500. If this card would be destroyed by battle, instead decrease its LF by 1000. When this card's LF is reduced to 0, destroy this card. This card is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. When this card's LF is 500 or below, you can return this card to your hand to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. This effect can only be activated during your turn.

EN008UnleashtheFury.jpg

Effect: If your Life Points are at least 2000 lower than your opponent's, Special Summon up to 2 "Lifeform" monsters from your Graveyard with a LF of 2000 or less. You cannot attack with any other monsters during this turn.

EN009TheEnemysSon-1.jpg

Effect: This card's ATK and DEF are both treated as 1500. If this card would be destroyed by battle, instead decrease its LF by 1000. When this card's LF is reduced to 0, destroy this card. This card can only be Special Summoned on your opponent's side of the field. If this card would be sent to the Graveyard other than by battle, instead switch control of this card.

EN010KurajostheIlluminatorSecretRar.png

Effect: This card's ATK and DEF are both treated as 3000. If this card would be destroyed by battle, instead decrease its LF by 2000. When this card's LF is reduced to 0, destroy this card. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, instead remove it from play and increase the LF of this card equal to half the DEF of the destroyed monster.

Part 2: Anti-Lifeforms

EN011Blazebreaker-1.jpg

Effect: If your opponent controls at least 1 "Lifeform" monster, you can Normal Summon this card without a Tribute. If you activate this effect, this card's original ATK becomes 1800. If your opponent controls at least 2 "Lifeform" monsters, this card can attack twice. When this card attacks and destroys a monster by battle, negate the effect of the destroyed monster.

EN012MoleculeAlteration.jpg

Effect: All monsters on your side of the field and in your Graveyard become "Lifeform" monsters with their original LF equal to their original DEF.

EN013MoleculeInfection.jpg

Effect: All monsters on your opponent's side of the field and in their Graveyard become "Lifeform" monsters with their original LF equal to their original DEF.

9298i.jpg

Effect: During your Standby Phase, you can place 1 Toxic Counter on a face-up monster on the field. Decrease the ATK and DEF of a monster by 300 for each Toxic Counter on it. "Lifeform" monsters with Toxic Counters are removed from play when destroyed by battle.

9298g.jpg

Effect: Destroy all "Lifeform" monsters on the field. Skip your next Draw Phase.

[/align]

What a GREAT idea.

Its perfect, great, superb!

This is a whole new system of dueling. Thank you perfect idea!

I was asking myself if i might use this LF idea and create cards with it??

(youll get credit, of course, if you allow^^)

I don`t know what else to do but

11/10 (i gave a 10 ; 2 times..this is the first 11 ;) )

+ rep!

What a GREAT idea.

Its perfect' date=' great, superb!

This is a whole new system of dueling. Thank you perfect idea!

I was asking myself if i might use this LF idea and create cards with it??

(youll get credit, of course, if you allow^^)

I don`t know what else to do but

11/10 (i gave a 10 ; 2 times..this is the first 11 ;) )

+ rep!

[/quote']

Sure thanks, but yeah, just credit (;

Now, I know everyone else is pouring praise over these, but these cards seem horribly overpowered. Because of the whole life force thing, they are going to stick around on the field for a looong time. It'd be really easy to build up an incredibly good field advantage with these - too easy. There are also a few OCG errors here and there. I'm thinking 8.5/10.

Yeah I thought about that but most of them will only be staying on the field for 2 turns max. when they're destroyed by battle, meaning they can still easily be destroyed by card effects. But thanks for pointing out some faults, I'll think about changing them a bit. Care to point out some ocg errors?

Nice card's, however I don't like the fact that you have changed he RULES of Yu-Gi-Oh!

They've made it this way for a reason, that is that Japan has like a 1000 different types of cardgames! So they made their own rules unique!

But this idea is probably used earlier in a different cardgame! So you actually mixed Yu-Gi-Oh! with a different game!

If everyone would do this kind of things this would be YUGIOHcardmaker anymore, but it will be Japanese-cardgamemaker!

A 9.9/10 for the cards, a -10/10 for ruining the rules.

Archived