Elite Force Dragon Club - Please lock, New Thread been made!

Bassa

You dont know anything about what I think' date=' dont guess cause your wrong. I swear on my own life that I did. I have been using member list features for over a year and annoyed me everytime that it happened.

[/quote']

I was joking D:

What happened to the cute and cuddly Kotaro? >(

@title: lNew thread? Why are we getting a new thread' date=' this one is perfectly fine.

[/quote']

This whole thread contains: Spam, Swearing, advertising(not that its bad) and some stuff that wouldnt be bad to make new.

And cos it will be new, maybe it will have a higher chance of being stickied.

+

It would get rid of those inactive users from the lists, get more professional club banners/events, etc.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is what I was thinking too. We will only have a few members.

Only allow close friends. So really' date=' the people that are active in this club AND any good friends you have.

[/quote']

I was one of his first child hood friends on YCM. So if Iam not in the club I... will... kill... someone...

Only allow close friends. So really' date=' the people that are active in this club AND any good friends you have.

[/quote']

I was one of his first child hood friends on YCM. So if Iam not in the club I... will... kill... someone...

I feel like killing Crab Helmet. What kind of Moderator .... A GOD DAMN SUPER MODERATOR, flames and mocks a user? It's his job to keep the forum clean and nice, not be a total jackass.

I seriously hope he gets demoted after my report to YCMaker. I'll try Falling Pizza too.

[/quote']

I feel like killing Crab Helmet. What kind of Moderator .... A GOD DAMN SUPER MODERATOR, flames and mocks a user? It's his job to keep the forum clean and nice, not be a total jackass.

I seriously hope he gets demoted after my report to YCMaker. I'll try Falling Pizza too.

I thought Crab was a chick. But you gotta provide proof so they believe you.

What if she/he was proving a point?

[/quote']

Um, no. He copy/pasted my thread, then changed sentences into things like "I'M A COMPLETE MORON". I told YCMaker and F.P. the name of the thread that mocked my thread.

I seriously do hope he gets demoted or even hopefully banned. He's not a good moderator. He flames anyone, as long as it's funny for everyone else.

Edit: I don't know about their gender, but I'll refer to them as "he" because no way a girl could be such a jackass.

[/quote']

Um, no. He copy/pasted my thread, then changed sentences into things like "I'M A COMPLETE MORON". I told YCMaker and F.P. the name of the thread that mocked my thread.

I seriously do hope he gets demoted or even hopefully banned. He's not a good moderator. He flames anyone, as long as it's funny for everyone else.

Edit: I don't know about their gender, but I'll refer to them as "he" because no way a girl could be such a jackass.

Well glad you havent met my sister.

Their is a way Crab be a chick, and i saw the thread he made.

Crab usually does that and some people like it, but he/she shouldn't have done such a thing. He's a Super so he should know better than to flame or do such things. In terms of Crab's gender, I'll just say Male for now.

on-topic: I should be invited into the new EFDC thread, since I'm one of his friends as well

Crab usually does that and some people like it' date=' but he/she shouldn't have done such a thing. He's a Super so he should know better than to flame or do such things. In terms of Crab's gender, I'll just say Male for now.

on-topic: I should be invited into the new EFDC thread, since I'm one of his friends as well

[/quote']

The new thread better be awesomer than this.

[/quote']

Can I meet your sister? Is she hawt?

I liekz hawt! :3

Crab usually does that and some people like it' date=' but he/she shouldn't have done such a thing. He's a Super so he should know better than to flame or do such things. In terms of Crab's gender, I'll just say Male for now.

[/quote']

The whole "Female" thing is probably supposed to be some crappy joke. And yeah .... not funny ....

And yes, as a Super Moderator, he shouldn't be flaming members so honestly, he can go fuk himself. All I did was post a question and he goes ahead and flames it.

After what he posted in the awards threads about being a girl, I'm still confused on his gender. For now, I'll just go with what I thought and say Crab is a male.

I guess that's his style (flaming threads) so nothing much that can be done, except demoting/banning him. But FP might not demote him for that, Crab might receive a warning but that might be about it.

You dont know anything about what I think' date=' dont guess cause your wrong. I swear on my own life that I did. I have been using member list features for over a year and annoyed me everytime that it happened.

[/quote']

I was joking D:

He got stressed out from work and joined the dark side.

Will I be in the new thread?

[/quote']

I was joking D:

He got stressed out from work and joined the dark side.

Will I be in the new thread?

Is that a trick question? You're one of the most active members8)

[/quote']

[/quote']

The whole "Female" thing is probably supposed to be some crappy joke. And yeah .... not funny ....

And yes, as a Super Moderator, he shouldn't be flaming members so honestly, he can go fuk himself. All I did was post a question and he goes ahead and flames it.

She like 11, and I dont refer my family members as, "Hot".

[/quote']

[/quote']

[/quote']

[/quote']

Right before continue and finish the new thread, certain things have to be done to gte this stikcied.

1) Daily Topics - We will have 4 topics a day that are about Yugioh or The Forum

2) All members must apply again, (FD set this one)

3) No members that are below 4 star can join. (Other than WD40 and never)

4) I want some help with the topics and finding new members to get this place active again.

EDIT: Thread been made: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-215521.html

Right before continue and finish the new thread, certain things have to be done to gte this stikcied.

1) Daily Topics - We will have 4 topics a day that are about Yugioh or The Forum

2) All members must apply again, (FD set this one)

3) No members that are below 4 star can join. (Other than WD40 and never)

4) I want some help with the topics and finding new members to get this place active again.

EDIT: Thread been made: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-215521.html

Archived