[Lock] Newb Defense League [Lock]

Max Darkness

[align=center]The New Newb Defense League Thread

Improve Your Cards. Make Friends. Become Better.

eq105h.jpg

"To defend the weak is to be truly strong; to teach the ignorant is to be truly learned." Anon.

TOTAL MEMBERS: 152

Active Members: 19

This club was founded by .:JBM:., when he became a 5 star member. He wanted the purpose of this club to be to help new members and have a friendly environment to hang out in. So far the members have achieved that goal, and we would love to have more members to keep us on track.

This club is for a member of any level. New members that want help, old members that can give help, and pretty much anyone. We do our best to invite new members everytime we see them.

Now that .:JBM:. has decided to leave YCM (at least for the time being), the torch has passed to me, Max Darkness. I hope I can continue .:JBM:.'s good work and keep this club going.

The Old Newb Defense League Thread

@ Everyone: Necro has suggested I restart the NDL to eliminate the New Page Glitch.

I need your opinions.

[spoiler=The Change of Leadership]

YCM is becoming boring for me, and too time-consuming. Unlike other members that leave, I want to leave YCM with the possibility of coming back. (In other words leaving things in good order) I will finish my contest and be coming on once in a while, but will definitely not have the time to run the club. I am passing the club on to you, but I reserve the right to take the club back into my possession, and you must keep me on as an administrator. You can run things differently if you like, but you need to keep the same sort of moto, and such. Do not restart the club, try to keep things as they were, the only different thing being you having control of the thread. (Plus you would be listed as an Administrator) Due to my failed attempts to get the club, and other threads stickied, I have lost interest in this website, and my goals are seeming pointless (you can thank Prince Hunter). Please do not force the burden on someone else, or say you cannot accept it. It would only be making things harder. I trust you more than anyone else to run the club correctly, so I now give you control of the NDL. Once you accept, you can make another thread for it, but make some recognition to the pages/posts we had, and you are required to quote this PM when creating the thread.

Sincerely,

.:JBM:. (always Lrovani at heart)

[spoiler=Technicalities]

All YCM rules apply.

Absolutely NO put-downs or flaming.

Anyone who disrespects another member will receive a warning.

Constant advertising of a club, shop or item will receive a warning.

Two warnings and you will receive a 2 month ban.

If you think you have changed your ways after those 2 months you may re-apply.

If you receive 2 bans, a permanent ban from the club will be put out.

You are allowed to post decks, custom cards or images for us to make note of.

If you would like for me to add something to this post, then feel free to do so.

[spoiler=[b]Important New Rule[/b]]

From now on, if myself or Sweeny believe a conversation should be kept in a PM or is spam, we shall PM the offender. If they do not comply, then a Warning shall be given.

[spoiler=[b]The New Page Glitch[/b]]

Basically, on long threads like this one, it takes eight posts to make the new page appear. So, if the glitch occurs, try to make a comment, no matter how brief, because it makes life easier for all of us.

For those of you who don't know, if the glitch occurs, simply click 'Post Reply' to see the hidden posts.

[spoiler=Fill This in to Join]

Club Username:

Why you want to join:

Favorite Card:

Do you play the game in real life:

How you were referred to the club:

[spoiler=[b]The OCG Thread[/b]]

Many have referred to it. Here it is!

[spoiler=[b]Yu-Gi-Oh Network[/b]]

http://www.yugiohnetwork.com

An online dueling programme that allows you build the Deck you have in real life or create one from scratch. A lot of the senior members are on this system at the moment and would be happy to duel when they are free. It's a great way to learn the game or improve your abilities.

Members on YGO Network

Max Darkness

Sweeny Todd (as animefan7)

Sweet Lightning (as Thunder Wave)

DarkMark

Prometheus MFD

Striker9221 (as Striker8008 )

Mr.WHAM (as Zonixs)

Lord Ursus

Lexadin

Chrid97

PokeMaster Calvin

Member List

Administrator(s):

Max Darkness

Necro Pheonix (Formally Sweeny Todd) (Formally formally ~Fallen Soul~) (Formally formally formally Animefan123)

.:JBM:.

Legendary Super Mod(s):

Lord Ursus (Formally known as Ƨőųł~ɸ~Ƒĭɍҿ)

Chaos Zero (Formally known as Shadow-Zero)

Sweet Lightning

Elite Member Mods:

Mr. WHAM

Striker9211 (Known as War-Torn)

Council of Graphic Guiders:

Tormented

Lopunny

Senior Members:

Death Seeker - Delano

DarkMark

Lexadin

Advanced Members:

XzY

Pokemaster Calvin

monkeyman13

Dr. Gentle

Members:

Vampire Warlord

Chrid97

Jolta

~ Evergreen ~

Mason1999

悲哀黑暗谋杀

Smeargle

Cindy

Clair

Newbs of YCM:

Supernarb

Psyckonuts

Currently Absent:

Warnings:

Semi-Bans:

Permanent Bans:

Daily News

Ĩ¢ε

[spoiler=[b]Inactive Members[/b]]

Elite Member Mods:

Tainted Wisdom

iYoshiru (Formally known as .Agent Yoshiru)

Xazeon (Formally known as .:Masked Duelist:.)

Anacondas1

Stunnero101

.:Shad0w:.

FC-Frostflakes

Advanced Members:

KageriusX [Kagerius_XxX] (2 star member)

DemonX

kitty princess

Kevin Roman

Anonymous

madchurro

Members:

Pokefan5678

Santa's Little Helper

Hunter Kid

Luxford

KWLegend

Bassa2

iHop

ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ

Magickid777

Darksigner32

Brushfire

Yu-Gi-Oh For-Life

Sparta (computerwhiz98 )

Insert Name Here

Pikachu

Seto Kaiba666

Lionheart

AwesomeNoob

anbuman

brian

Lil-Pro

d3FndEnT W4rRioR (Zombie Maker)

Yankee Fan

Red

Avion

lonewolf1249

Alphones (al9090)

Raiden600

ed carter123

elementdragondivine

KaiKae

War Kittens

[email protected]

Tenkage

dragoncreator12

cmc1234

Dragoon_lord

shadowferret

true_madara_uchiha

Gijinka

Supreme Gamesmaster

mshldm1234

.:Dark Armed Xing:.

Lovely Lady Duelist

820reborn

bobo144

Merciful Idiot

Halo Ring

Yu-gi-oh for-life

Namo™

Fanmie

zeroin666

nick2496~

REWD (redeyeswhitedragon)

Froggyman2

Ĩ¢ε

Newbs of YCM:

Abyss Wanderer

Darky25

Aqua Girl

Monsterman96

Najnaj

Axess Zero

DFGK101

Generation X

Solful

Bakupenguin

Erich46

SnAkE1(thecrowcardmasteralmost)

Ice Drago10

KissMyFeet

Kiss My Pixels

kaibadragoon(kaibadragoon123)

the d (debrisd112)

Keros

oliverr41

kirbyxox

bakudude

pizza1boy

Black Rose Petal

))Raven((

Tawse Cox

RedX

crusader knight

mountaindewking326

hyaku_hachi

Mega Dado

evanm7

demon dweller

sliversbane

snyperfox2003

yaboybtrue248

Atman

b dawg

billybobman

stunnero101

bagon46

Gunnz

Midnight_Loner

mordred.jr

kingofgods

angusja

woedshadowkiller

MasteriX

sir scaliver

magiman4

supersonic22

MokeyMokey

.King

Nemesis7

Elacsaped

chiefdigi35

Migual140

Nuchiha101

MR.Hero

[spoiler=[size=large]Club Business[/size]]

[spoiler=Warnings and Bans]

- If you post here more than 2 times without being a member, those posts will be reported.

- Bans will increase if they are given once more than once, until a lifelong ban is metted out.

[spoiler=Featured Threads]

Lord Ursus' Guide to Card-Making

[spoiler=Newb Pot]

This is a new feature in the club. It was suggested to me by .Agent Yoshiru.

The Newb Pot is where older members in the club may donate a few spare points to me. I will not be in charge of the points, nor will I be allowed to use them. We will keep track of the donations, and whenever a new member makes a strong deck, or card, or matures in a certain way, they will receive some of the spare points as a prize for their accomplishment. The more you donate, the more of a chance you have of moving up in ranks in the club. I will also be adding another level of accomplishment. It is called Newb patrol. Whenever a new member in the club does something good in or outside of the club, the patroller can pm me the thread or what not and I will donate the points to them.

Current Pot: 4,309points

Donations:

.:JBM:. 1050

Max Darkness: 40

animefan123: 1,400

.Agent Yoshiru: 1,245

Black Rose Petal: 10

AwesomeNoob: 141

sweetlightning: 283

darksigner32: 40

Dr. Gentle: 100

Newbs That Deserve:

Link, points given, member that received, member that brought thread.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-136964.html 93 points, [Kagerius_XxX], Tainted Wisdom

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-138371.html 0 points, TmDude (isn't in club yet), Max Darkness

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-138527.html 95 points, sir scaliver, Max Darkness

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-138563.html 99 points, Death Seeker - Delano, KageriusX

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-139021.html 0 points, Silver Slipstream (isn't in club yet), animefan123

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-...pid2646769 97 points, Forgetful Angel, animefan123

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-130970.html 125 points, Darksigner32, Max Darkness

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-142092.html 95 points, ))Raven((, Death Seeker- Delano

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-142257.html 73 points, hyaku_hachi, Death Seeker- Delano

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-...pid2724740 102 points, Coreander, turtleking281

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-143532.html 95 points, sir scaliver, Death Seeker- Delano

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-143578.html 0 points, CardcaptorEX (isn't in club yet), Max Darkness

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-144304.html 0 points, YamiGriffin (isn't in club yet), animefan123

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-134787.html 0 points, IDK (isn't in club yet), Anonymous

[spoiler=Current Activity]

Normal Activity:

Find, or post in links that our members have brought into the club. The links that you post should be made by level 2 or lower members of the forum, and should be badly made, or newbishly made. You can also look in the intro section and invite members to the club. If you ever bring in a link you MUST always invite that member to the club. **Note** If you post in a link that a member has already posted (which I would like for you to do), please let me know so that I can see/judge what your club status should be.

Special Activity:

The NDL Cardmaking Tournament!

[spoiler=Job Descriptions]

Administrator:

At some point I will most likely let someone else become an administrator alongside myself. That person will have the right to make changes to the thread and do pretty much everything. Unfortunately, they can't actually change the thread, so they would pm me what should go and what should be added. This takes a lot of commitment to the club. If at one point I don't have time to continue on with the club, this member would gain control of the club, and make a new thread. Until there is a member of this position, the Co-Admin is my right-hand man.

Legendary Super Mod:

Can accept or reject members. Give warnings, and suggest changes for the club, and raise members' club rankings. Must be active in helping me with the club. If I'm the only Admin, then whoever has this position will be reffered to when I'm making big decisions. Only 2 members will have this position at a time.

Elite Member Mod:

Whenever a new member (of the club or outside of the club) makes an impressive thread, card, deck etc. You will pm me the link of that thread. If they are not a club member, please invite them to join the club. I will look at the thread and see what they deserve to receive. I will congratulate them, etc. and they will most likely be moved to a higher ranked member, which is a prestigious honor for a new member in this club. I will most likely only have 5 patrollers at a time.

This is a position of members with expirience in graphic design. To gain this level you MUST at least make the club a banner and prove to me that your graphic designing skills are strong. If you pass this rank, then you will become an 'Honorary' Member of the council.

Senior Member:

I have noticed their activeness, and they consistently participate in the club's activities. They are on the verge of becoming members of the staff.

Advanced Member:

There are many reasons for becoming an advanced member. If I have noticed complete kindness towards new members, but not much club activity has been shown, then this is your place. If you are a new member that has proved to be very skilled, or improving greatly in certain categories then you will be moved here. If you have been with the club a while, and post occasionally, you will also be here. This is sort of the middle-man position.

Member:

Is a 3 star or higher YCM member that has provided little, or no help to the club yet.

Newb of YCM:

You are a 1 or 2 star member on the forum. You may have great potential, but need the older, more experienced members to guide you through the beginning.

[spoiler=Threads brought in to look at]

[spoiler=Club Afilliates]

Clubs affiliated with Newb Defense League

Non-Hero Hatred

The ESPN Club

Club Pikachu

Cafe N00b

Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

The Grand Line

Fire Emblem: ~The Solemn Days~

The YCM Alliance

The Merged MCM -Master Card Makers & OCGC Official Card Grammer Club

Wanna afilliate our club? Here's how:

Username:

Name of Your Club:

Link to Club:

Why do you want to affiliate with us:

[/align]

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ill join but what would i be considered?

Club Username:Fanmie or gin

Why you want to join:so i can help noobs out

Favorite Card:Choas end dragon Enoy of the end

Do you play the game in real life:yes

How you were referred to the club:i saw it

Accepted.

I'm leaving because I don't have time for this anymore, and I need to move on. I'm not leaving until the end of the week though.

im srry to here that your were great here on the ycm but what category would i fall under like what rank?

You would be a 'Member' to start with. As you do more things in the club, your rank will raise.

Max, I just counted all of the members, and it seems that there are 106 members. (107 once you add Fanmie)

Please, at least attempt to visit us every other week or so.

Do it for all the friends you made here.

It's sad to see this club moved, yet, for some reason, I felt a big change coming today.

We'll try and keep this place strong, and eventually stickied.

You can check up and see our progress, seeing how your seed has grown into the tree that stands before you today.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever you are doing.

^^\m/

Archived