[Lock] Newb Defense League [Lock]

Max Darkness

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lord Ursus: Sorry, but I'm not big fan of RP and Fan Fics, just not my thing.

@Lexadin. I probably would, If I knew where I found it again, lol. And if I tried to find the link by clikcing properties, it would lead me to my computer.

@Mr.Wham:Thanks, I guess. I was originally trying to find a male avi that was white, like a cool black and White bleach or Naruto character. Or maybe an actual colored person wearing white clothing, would of been the best. But I kept looking and I could only find this, oh well.

@Mr.Wham: Yea, i know, right. Maybe Ask Max.

@Max: Could you find a colored anime guy wearing a white suit, that might be a little hard, but you are usually the best one to ask.

@Lex: Hope you don't mind if I call you Lex, yea, the avi was kind of hard to find, I tried to find it again, and my computer was freaking out, well midrivers was.

Aaaah General, i didn't know that you wanted a anime uy wearing a suit....

TBH, u might as well ttake on of someone in anime oin white suit and photoshop color him the way you want.

I say this b/c there are few colored aniume charcters...i should know, I've looked for them...hard

Finally found someone, do not know what anime, but its alright,

Also, I'm getting sick and tired of this thing that going around. First, the internet hate me and kicks me off. Then I log back in, 10 min. later, the power goes off, so i say Fu** life. lol. But yea, its not going very well for me, so I'll be on for a few , but then logging off, unless a poer outage happens again, if it does, don't expect me to get on again.

Here is what my new avi will be, if I can resize him right.

White%20Anime%20Angel.jpg

@Lex: Try right clicking and pressing show picture, that what I normally have to do for all my pics online, nowadays. It sucks.

@Everyone: Sorry for image to be so huge, upon my fault. It was found that way, I really did not feel like making it smaller. Oh, well, anyone on that likes it, and knows what anime its from?

I can't upload it, things seem to not be working for me, so try this trick.

Copy and paste the url of no hotlinking, and click enter. the picture came back for me to see, so it should work.

I wonder why some websites hate hot linking pictures? Who knows?

@Everyone: Also, here is a link to a card I made and I was wondering if you wanted to give some insite to, thanks.

Double Gemini -Vailord of Justice

Right guys, when I post the link to the new thread, we are going to have to do the transfer swiftly so it doesn't look like we're double-threading.

Basically, just put everything you were going to say on hold and start posting on the new thread. That way the old thread can slide down the list and be forgotten. I'll have someone lock it later once I've retrieved anything of any value.

Is that understood?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived