I dare you to find a worse card.

This is the pinnacle of card wasting, this is back when you got packs full of normal commons, occasional effect monsters, and bad fusions, but this is THE worst.

qs8peg.jpg\

It's a 3 for one (Polymerization, Hinotama soul and Monster Egg), it has NO effect and its 1100/800. I am gasping for air right now, as this card is a nightmare.

This is the pinnacle of card wasting' date=' this is back when you got packs full of normal commons, occasional effect monsters, and bad fusions, but this is THE worst.

[img']http://i32.tinypic.com/qs8peg.jpg[/img]\

It's a 3 for one (Polymerization, Hinotama soul and Monster Egg), it has NO effect and its 1100/800. I am gasping for air right now, as this card is a nightmare.

Except it can be used with Instant Fusion to help Synchro Summon/ Tribute.

Also Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth.

I just found an awesome combo for an otherwise meh card:

2d7v8es.jpg

This + Skill Drain = Win?

Also, I didn't know that was larvae moth's effect, it sucks, and Fusionist is the weakest fusion monster without a fusion, and IT'S WEAKER THAN ONE OF ITS MATERIAL MONSTERS BY 200 POINTS TOTAL. Can anyone say FAIL?

2d7v8es.jpg

Also' date=' I didn't know that was larvae moth's effect, it sucks, and Fusionist is the weakest fusion monster without a fusion, and IT'S WEAKER THAN ONE OF ITS MATERIAL MONSTERS BY 200 POINTS TOTAL. Can anyone say FAIL?

[/quote']

Look up Rare Fish, Fusionist is one of it's fusion requirements....Rare Fish fails more than any other fusion in the game tbqh and I'm not sure that can be argued.

2d7v8es.jpg

Also' date=' I didn't know that was larvae moth's effect, it sucks, and Fusionist is the weakest fusion monster without a fusion, and IT'S WEAKER THAN ONE OF ITS MATERIAL MONSTERS BY 200 POINTS TOTAL. Can anyone say FAIL?

[/quote']

Look up Rare Fish, Fusionist is one of it's fusion requirements....Rare Fish fails more than any other fusion in the game tbqh and I'm not sure that can be argued.

Rare Fish has its own Burn Deck.

Archived