plz lock set is now done SOTS sirens

jemjosher

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow you really spent alot of those cards huh? there good' date=' i like how they all go together =)

[/quote']

you can tell that makes me happy i have been working on them and all the harpie cards that were never made thats why ROH actually return of harpies and well sirens are close to them in natue(so to speek)

Hey. I saw your Charming Siren card. I was wondering, instead of an Amazoness Blowpiper effect, why not this?

"During each of your Standby Phases, select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the selected monster cannot attack or change its Battle Position."

OR:

"During each of your Standby Phases, select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field. Take control of the selected monster. The selected monster cannot attack or be used or a Tribute Summon (or Set.)"

The second effect could clear you the field. Also, I just realized that you put Secret's of the Sirens. There shouldn't be an apostrophe there. Please keep it up and I'm glad I could help!

Hey. I saw your Charming Siren card. I was wondering' date=' instead of an Amazoness Blowpiper effect, why not this?

"During each of your Standby Phases, select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the selected monster cannot attack or change its Battle Position."

OR:

"During each of your Standby Phases, select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field. Take control of the selected monster. The selected monster cannot attack or be used or a Tribute Summon (or Set.)"

The second effect could clear you the field. Also, I just realized that you put Secret's of the Sirens. There shouldn't be an apostrophe there. Please keep it up and I'm glad I could help!

[/quote']

to be honest that what i wanted i was just affrayed of some one saying it was to strong

Woot i have ALOT to say and HERE WE GO:

"Siren Song of Ruin" you should add (Once per trun) cuz its a (cont.Magic).

"Siren of the Bubbles" (When this card is destroy and send to the Graveyard while is on your side of the field. ___)

"Trap Mistress" you have to add (Remain face up)

The equip trap card should be Magic card if you dont not add the effect ( After activaion this card is treated as an Equip Magic Card) take the equip sign off if u want it to be a trap. If your just making somthing NEW forget wat i say for the Trap card =P.

"Peeking Siren" ( if there is a monster with a 2000 ATK or higher)

"Song of the Sirens" i dont get it lol... ( negate)?????

I think thats all, Well i like the pic ^-^ and good Job 9/10

Woot i have ALOT to say and HERE WE GO:

"Siren Song of Ruin" you should add (Once per trun) cuz its a (cont.Magic).

"Siren of the Bubbles" (When this card is destroy and send to the Graveyard while is on your side of the field. ___)

"Trap Mistress" you have to add (Remain face up)

The equip trap card should be Magic card if you dont not add the effect ( After activaion this card is treated as an Equip Magic Card) take the equip sign off if u want it to be a trap. If your just making somthing NEW forget wat i say for the Trap card =P.

"Peeking Siren" ( if there is a monster with a 2000 ATK or higher)

"Song of the Sirens" i dont get it lol... ( negate)?????

I think thats all' date=' Well i like the pic ^-^ and good Job 9/10

[/quote']

thanks for the info i like them as traps though and to be honest i copy and pasted bubble from winged kurebo

but i have to say i love your honesty

Hey' date=' you shouldn't be talking "Unknowed" man. LOL KIDDING!!! Jem already knows about those mistakes, and I'm sure she appreciates your help. She is editing them now, I think.

[/quote']

your right i am i have to what tell im back in tx so it might take a few day monday or tuesday they should all be eddited

Archived