1 torrential

1 mirror force

666th post FTW

Updated Deck, Side up soon.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You made a deal with the devil to post this didn't you D:

OT: Anti-meta ftw' date=' looks good. Any idea how it tests? Or have you not gotten that far...

Edit: I find it odd that I joined AFTER you and have more posts...

[/quote']

I'm gonna make a deal with the devil to become like PJ Tierney.

Testing it soon.

I don't post often

OT: Anti-meta ftw' date=' looks good. Any idea how it tests? Or have you not gotten that far...

[/quote']

Testing it soon.

I don't post often

I could test this in YVD if you'd like.

[/quote']

Testing it soon.

I don't post often

I could test this in YVD if you'd like.

Go ahead.

i dont like it. mainly because its neither the stun varient or the oppression / soul control varient

ie wheres snipe hunter

pot is very rarely needed in volcanic monarch because you should be using your resources to limit your opponents moves so draw power isnt even needed. wheres mr reaper?? night aassaliant tends to be better in the stun builds, but without coldwave at 3 stun will not work this format for v monarch. i recomend the oppression varient, because its only main weakness is mirror matches (all monarch decks) coz of treeborn. but that can be sorted out by sidding out oppressions. on a plus side i do like the trooper tech

- Card Trooper

+ Royal Firestorm Guard

OR

- Some monster w/o Volcanic in it's name

+ Royal Firestorm Guard

Seriously. at least 1 1700 PoA is good.

Only 6 Targets though.

i dont like it. mainly because its neither the stun varient or the oppression / soul control varient

ie wheres snipe hunter

pot is very rarely needed in volcanic monarch because you should be using your resources to limit your opponents moves so draw power isnt even needed. wheres mr reaper?? night aassaliant tends to be better in the stun builds' date=' but without coldwave at 3 stun will not work this format for v monarch. i recomend the oppression varient, because its only main weakness is mirror matches (all monarch decks) coz of treeborn. but that can be sorted out by sidding out oppressions. on a plus side i do like the trooper tech

[/quote']

EDIT: Stun Variants are bad outside of Rock Stun. Oppression gets murdered this format w/ 3 Breakers, Lyla, etc. Snipe leads to bad hand management. PoA is amazing, as there is a lot of dumping via MJar, Ryko, Tributing, PWWB etc. I am having trouble deciding to place reaper in this deck. Night Assailant is good, especially to make PWWB a +0, or it can just kill stuff.

Only 6 Targets though.

This = fail. I expect better from you.

How easy is it to get Shells into the grave? How easy is it to get Rockets in the grave?

Even then...Volcanics should be playing 1-2 Thes...

Pretty easy, however, I don't want bad early hand openings. I should run Thest, but Caius has been testing better than Thest.

lol you do realize he first successful version of his deck was the stun variant. do you even know why m jar is such bad tech in v monarch??? and you say about snipe hunter being bad coz of hand management (cough)coz your not running night assailant or v shell(cough)

also on oppression i believe you said not many duelists will tech 3 breakers, but that is what the side deck is for

lol you do realize he first successful version of his deck was the stun variant. do you even know why m jar is such bad tech in v monarch??? and you say about snipe hunter being bad coz of hand management (cough)coz your not running night assailant or v shell(cough)

also on oppression i believe you said not many duelists will tech 3 breakers' date=' but that is what the side deck is for

[/quote']

MJar is really good in here trust me.

I don't think many good players will run 3 Breakers, but there are many bad players where I go to.

also on oppression i believe you said not many duelists will tech 3 breakers' date=' but that is what the side deck is for

[/quote']

Snipe sucks because it relies on luck, however I'm thinking that M-Jar might cause problems here like drawing into multiple Volcanic Shells.

Meekwin.

I'm so gonna roll this next Saturday, dude. I'm gonna play RML OTK, and you're gonna be a douche and powerside for it cause I told you, and I'm still gonna roll you, cause I'm just sexy like that, lol.

Then again, unless you completely go tard again, we shouldn't play until finals, and then we'll just split.

Meekwin.

I'm so gonna roll this next Saturday' date=' dude. I'm gonna play RML OTK, and you're gonna be a douche and powerside for it cause I told you, and I'm still gonna roll you, cause I'm just sexy like that, lol.

Then again, unless you completely go tard again, we shouldn't play until finals, and then we'll just split.

[/quote']

=3 I'm not gonna be a tard again.

Side in 3 ASF. GG?

NO KEFKA YOUR WRONG firstorm gaurds is suckish

also ben is perfectly acceptable to just take mjar out this deck, night assailent still has targets and a good use

also to make evryone else happy

side oppressions (where they should be i say)

also you could side into stun, but this is essentially my decklist i gave him from the deck i used to run and it beasts every deck. as you literally never seem to run out of cards, there was this one time... but w/e

NO KEFKA YOUR WRONG firstorm gaurds is suckish

also ben is perfectly acceptable to just take mjar out this deck' date=' night assailent still has targets and a good use

also to make evryone else happy

side oppressions (where they should be i say)

also you could side into stun, but this is essentially my decklist i gave him from the deck i used to run and it beasts every deck. as you literally never seem to run out of cards, there was this one time... but w/e

[/quote']

Eight Equals Equals Equals Equals Equals D Tilde Tilde Tilde.

Lolz. I'm working on a side, and Opression is in thur.

I've dropped Night Assaliant, and dropped MJar last night. Haven't updated the deck list though.

Archived