Father wolf images who has not used

:ABC:

I never use his images for cards. I've saved a few to use' date=' but then never do..

Nothing totally amazing for me.

However, I HAVE had an avi from him..wich was awesome. Was a gift for me, nice guy ^_^

[/quote']

kk that make 2 people (lame ones) that never use his images

I never use his images for cards. I've saved a few to use' date=' but then never do..

Nothing totally amazing for me.

However, I HAVE had an avi from him..wich was awesome. Was a gift for me, nice guy ^_^

[/quote']

kk that make 2 people (lame ones) that never use his images

Uh. No. His images just don't cut it for me. I have standards that I truly do try to maintain. It's rare that I can't find what I need.

Also, I don't think not using Wolf pics are grounds to be "lame"

Lame topic is lame.

I usually just find the image and base the card off that instead of finding something specific. It's easier.

But if you look at some of Papa Wolf's images, you can see they would work extremely well for some sets of cards.

And he makes sets of 5 with the same theme.

sorry for the necro-bump but im sorry u fined such a problem with my images. as u fined something wrong or they are not to ur liking, but a better idea is to rate a card for an effect and originality instead of hate on the art the said creater of the card has chosen to best represent their dream or ideals.

though the lackies part of ur post was lulzy OP.

Archived