R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gem is accepted. As long as he isn't the type to post 1 word in the rp's

So if phantom-san is typing the apps' date=' I think he got mine yesterday.

But if not I could just forward it to him or post it in the rp

[/quote']

Don't worry, I'm not. ^^ I've actually been RP'ing for almost a year so far.

That sounds like a good idea' date=' Flan-sama! I can help (If you want, of course)

[/quote']

You can Help, But this is what i have on my mind:

The Nightingale Clause:

-No Script Format allowed without Permission of the Host

-2 Sentences Minimum, This is Mandatory

-C/P Characters are only allowed if they Only Retain their Name or Appearance

Hi guys, I just recently posted my app in the rp and it looks like it's gonna be really good. I don't know if it's me hoping for a good rp after the bad ones I've been in but this one just seems like it's going to be good. hope you guys don't mind I gave my guy a psychic power. It's nothing crazy or dangerous, just used to drive a plot point.

My character is psychic too' date=' but he has other powers than that... X3

[/quote']

yeah I sorta assumed. I essentially wanted a power that would help drive his story. I didn't want a character like Aki that can only hurt people, and when crazy enough actually likes it.

Also this is probably a better place than the rp to say it, but congrats on 4 stars Phantom and congrats on 5 stars 820Reborn.

HEY! Leave Aki alone! She is just like Gaara' date=' and I empathise with them!!! Even if I never went sadistic

[/quote']

Wasn't bashing her, she was one of my favorite 5d's characters since she actually had some real character development. I was just using her powers as an example to show what kind of psychic powers I didn't want my character to have. On that note Gaara is awesome as well. The super depressed people get all the best development.

@820: how about his imperial sand burial? That was awesome. Giant wave of sand and then giant shockwaves through them. I thought for sure kimmimaro was dead.

Guest Tainted Black

The first time I saw Gaara he was a bit.... disturbing. But He's my favorite besides Itachi (I would do that for my sis)

Aki is my Favorite YGO5D character besides Crow!!!!

not only does aki get like the best character development, she also has an awesome deck. Plants have never been cooler. And then there's Black rose dragon, can you say NUKE THE FIELD?

And that makes it so sad to see how the dub has ruined her. her voice is awful (it's the same person who made luffy horrible for those of you who know about one piece)

Archived