R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Actually the 4kids voice for aki and luffy was/is Bella Hudson who is about the worst voice actress at 4kids. She kills any character she voices. Just saying that Dan Green never voiced luffy, that would've been weird.

But I ignore the dub and focus on how cool she is in the japanese so aki is not any worse off in my book.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BRD and Kuraz are my favorite cards FOR ALL TIME.

EVERYTHING Gaara does is epic.

Plants ftw! Black garden' date=' tytannial, Splendid rose... Good stuff.

BTW Andx-chan, why don't you join the Akatsuki RP we're in?

[/quote']

i don't know, jumping into the middle of an already well on its way rp would seem a little weird. I'll consider it, it did seem interesting from what I saw.

Guest Tainted Black

To Andx: You should. But be an Anbu or Akatsuki -__-

My fav cards are: Chimeratech Overdragon and Junk Warrior

Epic Gaara FTW!!! Let's hope Sasuke dies!!!!! Like he should!!!! But it looks like Gaara is going to lose D:

I prefer bests and Cybers, but plants are epic.

Luna and Leo are funny XD But I like Hinata second best in anime. Sorry Luna

We should start a Sub-Topic!!! Who are your top 5 fav anime character?

yeah what's so annoying about sasuke is he's a jerk and you get this really strong feeling that he's going to die before Naruto is over but he never does die. Each time you're like "DARNIT DIE ALREADY SASUKE!".

As for favorite types, really hard to say since each one has some pretty awesome cards.

Guest Tainted Black

Mine.....

1. Itachi-san!!!

2. Gaara-sama!!!!

3. Aki (Female Gaara FTW)

4. Hinata

5. ROck LEE!!!!!

and in a close 6. Crow

yeah what's so annoying about sasuke is he's a jerk and you get this really strong feeling that he's going to die before Naruto is over but he never does die. Each time you're like "DARNIT DIE ALREADY SASUKE!".

As for favorite types' date=' really hard to say since each one has some pretty awesome cards.

[/quote']

EXACTLY!!! The Sauce is fighting Gaara, Temari, Kankuro (WHO IS USING SASORI AS A PUPPET!!!!), and a Kumo(Cloud)-Nin... Sasuke used Dark Susano'o....

so i hear that i have to be here to joinn in the fray huh? so what do i do? also am kind of wishing that we could make our own dragon card, but that would really destroy the whole point of the signer thing. maybe we could entertain the possibility of new millennium items? i have a lot of ideas on that one if anyone is interested in hearing them.

so i hear that i have to be here to joinn in the fray huh? so what do i do? also am kind of wishing that we could make our own dragon card' date=' but that would really destroy the whole point of the signer thing. maybe we could entertain the possibility of new millennium items? i have a lot of ideas on that one if anyone is interested in hearing them.

[/quote']

Just gonna say....

If you are accepted....You want to help me make new age cards?

Seeing as how the RP you are applying for is twenty years after 5Ds...

=3

And now I have three stars..

Archived