Lightning Dragons(will make more)

Silent Member

Must I remind you that this is the ?realistic cards? topic? These cards are WAY overpowerd and need to be fixed.

Lightning Baby Dragon

-It can Special Summon any level 4 or lower monster?! That?s a huge ability that every duelist would abuse.

- It doesn?t need to be destroyed? Flip effects don?t have that kind of power.

-1900 ATK is too high for such a good effect let alone a lv3 monster

-Searchable through sangan.

-Monsters cannot be 2 types.

My Recommendation:

Lightning Baby Dragon

Fire/Thunder/4/800/1500

When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you may Special Summon a Level 4 or lower ?Lightning Dragon? monster from your deck to the field.

King of All Lightning Dragons

-7000/6800

-Only requires 2 Tribs

-Can be Special Summoned

-Can Special Summon a Thunder Dragon in the Grave no matter what the level (Meaning discard 1 to the grave and summoning another with let you have 2 on the field)

My Recommendation:

King of All Lightning Dragons

Fire/Thunder/10/4000/3800

This card cannot be Special Summoned. If you Tribute Summon this card, you must tribute 3 monsters. When this card is successfully Tribute Summoned, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower ?Lightning Dragon? monster that was not used a Tribute to Tribute Summon this card and Special Summon it to the field.

I also recommend you change them to LIGHT Dragon-Type monsters. Hope these tips help.

Agreed, take more time on your cards, every card from you I have seen has either been stupidly overpowered or contained common spelling mistakes or crappy artwork. I dont want to sound too harsh, but in future, try to take some more time on your work.

Let?s see what your new cards hold.....

Dragon King?s Servants

-Tokens can be used as a Tribute.

-You can still Summon a monster during the turn that you use it.

Recommendation:

Dragon King?s Servants

Normal Spell

If you activate this card, you cannot Normal Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon during this turn except monsters with ?Thunder Dragon? in their card name. Special Summon 2 ?Thunder Dragon Tokens? (Fire/Thunder/1/0/0) to the field. The ?Thunder Dragon Tokens? cannot be used as a Tribute in a Tribute Summon except for a ?Thunder Dragon? monster. If a ?Thunder Dragon Token? is Tributed for a Tribute Summon, end your turn after the summoning resolves.

Lightning Dragon Gargoyle

-Perfectly fine, could be a lv3 if you wanted.

Lightning Dragon Toy

-Another vanilla monster?

Lightning Dragon Ritual

-Another Vanilla, but this one is a Ritual so its ok I guess. Where?s the Ritual?

Two Headed-Lightning Dragon

-You have no monsters named ?Lightning Dragon?. I think you mean to put monsters with ?Lightning Dragon? in their name.

Edit:

Two Headed Lightning Dragon

Light/Dragon/6/2250/2000

[1 ?Thunder Dragon? Monster] + [1 ?Thunder Dragon? Monster]

Two Headed Shield

-Incredibly UNDERpowered, considering that Fusion Weapon adds 1500 atk.

My Recommendation:

Two Headed Shield

Equip Spell

You can only equip this card to ?Two Headed Lightning Dragon?. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 1000. If the equipped monster was Fusion Summoned and is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 of the Fusion Material Monsters used in the Fusion Summon of this card and Special Summon it to the field.

Archived