DARK NECROFEAR OTK!!!

Shaco

Because of the recent forum popularity of Dark Necrofear (Peace be upon her name) I've decided to make a OTK version of this card.

Tribute monsters

Dark Necrofear x3

Raviel, Lord of Phantasms (Maybe, I'm not even sure if I want him in here or not)

Demise, Lord of Armageddon x2

Non-Tribute Monsters

14 Level 1 to 4 fiends (Any suggestions)

Spells

Advanced Ritual Art x2

Metamorphosis

Megamorph

Dimension Fusion

Giant Trunade

Snatch Steal

Heavy Storm

Mystical Space Typhoon

(Need suggestions for more spells)

Traps

Return from the different Dimension

Waboku x3

Threatening Roar x3

Mirror Force

(Suggestions for Traps)

But "Contract with the Abyss" shouldn't be able to as it's for a ritual summon and is not named "End of the World". Demise specifies his own ritual card for that reason. Contract can ritual summon a Relinquished, for example, because the specification isn't there.

I think that ArA can be used on Demise because it special summons a ritual monster but it isn't a "ritual summon", much like how Metamorphosis special summons a Fusion monster but it isn't a fusion summon. This also means that a monster special summoned by the effect of ArA cannot be Monster Reborn-ed because the monster wasn't "properly" summoned the first time.

WAIT!!!!!!! I'm wrong. It does ritual summon. Then why should ArA work to summon Demise?

But "Contract with the Abyss" shouldn't be able to as it's for a ritual summon and is not named "End of the World". Demise specifies his own ritual card for that reason. Contract can ritual summon a Relinquished' date=' for example, because the specification isn't there.

I think that ArA can be used on Demise because it special summons a ritual monster but it isn't a "ritual summon", much like how Metamorphosis special summons a Fusion monster but it isn't a fusion summon. This also means that a monster special summoned by the effect of ArA cannot be Monster Reborn-ed because the monster wasn't "properly" summoned the first time.

WAIT!!!!!!! I'm wrong. It does ritual summon. Then why should ArA work to summon Demise?[/quote']

LOLOL, you went through that whole thing, and on the last line, you contradicted everything that you said :P . I have no idea why it works, but it does so I'm not complaining.

Nice deck looks good so far.

Thanks

Archived