DarK™ The Contest~~~~Big Prize~~~~

Rehva

[align=center]nx3w9f.jpg

[spoiler=Rules (READ!!!!)] Entry fee is 8 Points per Entry.

You can have up to 3 Entries.

The Contest Will End 10/5/09 :D

[spoiler=Card Requirements] Has to Be a DARK Attributed monster.

No Gods Or Divine. No Level 12.

The Card must have 2 or more Effects.

It cannot be A Archtype.

Pot: 225 Points (Points Sented Will Be in the Pot.)

PRIZES:

1st: Whole Pot and 2 reps

2nd:100 Points and 1 Rep

3rd: 50 Points

[spoiler=Entries]

1.dragoncreator12

2.The7thSorrow

3.Dissidia

4.rodri666

5.yugiohdude

6.Lexadin

7.sephiran1

8.njs355

9.gustavosuarez

10.~DrAGoN CaRDmAKeR~

11.Μαλίκι

12.Flynnstone

[spoiler=WINNERS!!!!]

1. ♥Μαλίκι♥

2. dragoncreator12

3. The7thSorrow

[/align]

Alright i'll join. NOTE:Really long effects srry.

[align=center]Entries:

312813h.jpg

Effect-Once per turn, by paying 800 Life Points, select 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard or your opponent's Graveyard and add that card to the top of your opponent's Deck. Then re-shuffle your opponent's Deck and Draw 10 cards from your opponent's Deck. If the selected card is in your Hand, Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position, it gains 500 ATK and DEF. (That monster is destroyed the 2nd turn after that card was played.) Then return 6 cards to the owner's Deck and discard the other drawn cards. When the selected card is destroyed, you lose Life Points equal to the selected card's ATK.

312813h.jpg

Effect-This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Vorlianth, The Atramentous Dragon Lord". Once during each of your turns, select and activate 1 of the following effects: -Select and destroy 1 face down card on your opponent's side of the field. This card cannot attack this turn if you activate this effect.

-Pay 700 Life Points, Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Dragon-Type monster from your hand or Deck. The selected monster cannot attack this turn. After the 3rd turn in which the selected monster is Special Summoned remove it from play.

-If this card destroyed your opponent's monster as a result of a battle, inflict 200 direct damage to your opponent’s Life Points equal the level of that monster. This card’s ATK is decreased by half the amount of Life Points your opponent lost during your last Battle Phase. This card’s effect lasts until your next Standby Phase from this card’s effect activation.[/align]

I'll join, why not. But if I think I might lose, ill be back to enter more cards:

353612v.jpg

Each time this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, look at the top 7 cards of your Deck and select 1 DARK Monster. Inflict Damage to your opponent equal to half that Monster's ATK, then send it to your Graveyard. Put the rest of the cards on the bottom of your Deck. If you could not select a card, decrease your Life Points by 1000. If this card did not attack during your Battle Phase, it cannot be destroyed by battle or Card Effects until the beginning of your next Battle Phase.

I supose I could enter with this, I just paid.

349171.jpg

effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 2 Fiend-type monsters. This card is also treated as a Fiend-type Monster. Whenever a Fiend-type Monster is destroyed put an Absorption Counter on this card. This card gains 200 ATK for each Absoption Counter on it. By removing 2 Absoption Counters from this card, you can Special Summon 1 DARK Monster from your graveyard. If this card is destroyed while it has 4 or more Absoption Counters you can Special Summon this card from the graveyard ignoring its Summoning Conditions.

I'll enter.

48872wi.jpg

[spoiler=Lore] When this card is Tribute summoned or Set it is destroyed. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 2 DARK Machine-Type monsters and 2 DARK Beast or Beast-Warrior-Type monsters. This card's effect depends on the mode it is in:

Defence mode: All DARK monsters gain 500 ATK.

Attack mode: Once per turn, by Tributing 1 Machine-Type monster on your side of the field, remove from play 1 card on your opponents side of the field.

Here are my cards:^

[spoiler=Dark Inferno Dragon]darkinfernodragonvh9.png

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 DARK Dragon-Type monsters you control. When this card is Special Summoned, you can pay 3000 points to destroy all cards on the field except this one. If this effect is activated, increase this card's ATK by 300 points for each Dragon-Type monster either player's Graveyard until the End Phase. Once per turn, you can discard 1 DARK Dragon-Type monster from your hand to inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each DARK Dragon-Type monster on the field and in either player's Graveyard, if you do, you cannot declare an attack this turn. When this card is destroyed, you can pay 1000 Points to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Infernal Spirit Eater]27671y.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, negate the effects of all others face-up cards on the field until the End Phase. When this card battles, negate the effect of the monster that battles with this card during the Damage Step only. When this card destroys a monster by battle, this card effect becomes the destroyed monster's effect and this card's ATK becomes 0.

here are my card. i hope that like you.points sent.

30c37f9.jpg

[spoiler=effect!!] This card can only be Summoned while you control a face-up Fiend-Type monster on the field. When this card is Summoned, place 1 Soul Counter on this card (max. 3). This card gains 200 ATK for each Soul Counter on it. Each time this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, place 1 Soul Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove any number of Soul Counters from the field to have all face-up Fiend-Type monsters you control (except this card) gain 100 ATK for each Soul Counter removed until the end of the turn. One time only, you can remove 3 Soul Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. If this effect is activated, destroy all cards on the field at the end of the turn.

I will join

Sending entry fee

327826hm.jpg

[spoiler= Card Lore]

This card can only be summoned if you have no cards in your hand except this card. When it is summoned, place one Zombie counter on this card max 3. The following effects are activated by removing the counters:

*1 counter- Destroy one of your opponents trap cards or magic cards.

*2 Counters- Destroy one 5 star monster on your opponents side of the field.

*3 counters- Destroy all monsters on your opponents side of the field.

If this card is sent to the graveyard as a result of battle, you can special summon on level 4 Zombie monster

283068g.jpg

Effect

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned except by tributing 3 Warrior-Type monsters. When this card destroys 1 of your opponents monsters after the damage step switch the ATK and DEF of this card. When this cards ATK is 900 or less it then cannot be destroyd by battle. Each turn you must pay 500 Life Points or else this card is destroyed (This is optional).

283068n.jpg

Effect

This card can only be Normal Summoned by removing from play 2 Dark monster on your side of the field. If this card is Special Sumoned your opponent gains 2000 Life Points. While this card is in Defence Position your opponent can draw up to 2 cards. Once per turn while yhis card is in attack position you can discard 1 Dark Monster to have this card gain 500 ATK points. While this cards ATK is over 4000, each turn your opponent gains 1000 Life Points.

This card is unnefected to the effect os Spell cards.

283068.jpg

Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. When this card was succesfully summoned this card loses 100 ATK for each card your oppoenent controls. While this card is the only card on the field you can remove from play 1 Normal monster from your hand to have this card gain attack equail to the remoed from play monsters attack until the End phase of the turn. When your opponent attacks this card you can discard 2 cards and Remove from play spell card you control to nagate the attack. Each time your opponent activates a Trap card you gain 500 Life Points.

Here:

206999i.jpg

Lore:

This monster can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 face-up "Zombie Master" that you control. When this monster destroys 1 of your opponent's monsters by battle, send the destroyed monster to the bottom of your opponent's Deck. If the monster is Normal Summoned and is destroyed by this monster again, remove the destroyed monster from play and send this monster to your hand.

Archived