Darksworn Set (41/41) **Set Complete** Enjoy

Sephiroth_The_Legend

Should i incorporate a self inflicting burn effect on all the monsters?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should i incorporate a self inflicting burn effect on all the monsters?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what cards that exist inthe OCG or TCG that that may work well with this kind of deck?

i can only think of a few

Allure of Darkness (Spell) Effect Draw 2 cards, then remove from play 1 DARK monster from your hand. If you don't have any DARK monsters in your hand to remove, send all cards in your hand to the Graveyard

Soul Absorption (Spell) Effect Each time a card(s) is removed from play, increase your Life Points by 500 points for each card removed from play.

Dark Illusion Effect (Treap) Negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that targets a face-up DARK monster, and destroy that card

do you know of any existing cards that may help a darksworn deck?

or may be included in a darksworn starter deck?

i thought it was flip, but ive heard people using toss...

welll you listed a few. i would add Dark Armed Dragon to that list (as there wouldnt be to many in the Graveyard meaning DaD would be easy to manage)., along with more synchros.

if it wasnt banned = Dimension Fusion

Return from the Diffrent Dimenison

Pay half your Life Points, Special Summon as many monsters that are removed from play as possible. All monsters that were Special Summoned by this effect are removed from play at the End Phase...(or something like that anyways...)

oh yeh DAD is a great staple in All Dark decks.

heres another few cards that alredeady exist

Escape from the Dark Dimension ( trap) Select 1 of your removed from play DARK monsters, and Special Summon it. When this card is removed from the field, destroy and remove from play that monster. When that monster is destroyed, destroy this card.

D.D. Scout Plane

Attribute: DARK

Types: Machine/Effect

Level: Level 2

ATK/DEF: 800/1200

Effect If this card is removed from play, Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position during the End Phase of this turn.

anyway nice traps.

keep on posting new cards!!

Seems well-developed and awesome pics to go along with the concept of your set, I didn't read all of the effects but I'll come back and give you more feedback on that, I'm not gonna rate it just yet...awesome job though!

BTW-This set is finished right? I should be courteous and report this to a mod and send it to the Finished Set section.

• 2 months later...

um.....

some of the pics are a little scetchy... but some of the cards I could see the pictures as they were real yugioh cards!!! 8/10

this is a very good set' date=' 10/10, im not taking any points away for overused pics, and i dont understand why people care so much for overused pics...if a pic is overused, then there is a reason for it ^.^

[/quote']

you both did massive necro bumps.....

this topic is old.

VERY interesting deck, but i only have two concerns about it.

1. what happens when your deck is out of cards? it so easy to accidentally mess up the whole duel with all this removing from play from your deck stuff.

2. the final fusion card yo have there... PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHANGE THAT PICTURE! that is the final boss of final fantasy 4 and his entire purpose was a little backwards cuz instead of throwing the world into darkness he wants the world thrown into a blinding light that would destroy everything!

so yea those are my only problems with this deck, but other than that i give it 4 missing decks out of 5. lol

Archived