ASH - A Second in Hell - Some Cards from my new set

Sartorius

As some are overpowered, I will errata (edit) the card by posting the new details underneath the errata'd card.

Feel free to give me any feedback ^_^

001.jpg

ERRATA: Pay 1000 lifepoints when your opponent Summons a monster, remove all monsters on the field from play until your opponent's next End Phase. For each monster removed, the owner of that monster takes 300 points of damage. If 600 or less damage is inflicted, inflict a further 1000 points of damage. The removed monsters must return in the same battle positions.

ONLY 1 COPY PER DECK - LIMITED

002.jpg

003.jpg

ERRATA: When this card is Summoned, you must activate one of the following effects... (Rest is the same)

005-OTKCARD.jpg

ERRATA: This card cannot be removed from the field or negated. During the turn that this card is activated, the original ATK of all Demonic monsters is doubled.(Rest is the same)

The Dungeon of Doom card is a really rare card (Like a SJC Promo), so if it was released, it wouldn't be used in the masses.

006-DemonicLord.jpg

Number 004 was majorly bad, so I've remade it.

NEW:

007-1.jpg

008.jpg

ONLY 1 SEPHIROTH CARD PER DECK - LIMITED

009.jpg

20ToondescriptionThis20card20cannot.jpg

Danilus, I got the images off the mighty source, we call Google Images, lol.

Dp, I respect that it may not be to everyone's taste.

Undertaker, I understand what you mean, but I want the Art simple for the low level Knights. A contrast between the black and white is what I wanted.

Masta, Ok. I respect your opinions. Thanks for the apology.

• 2 weeks later...
Undertaker' date=' I understand what you mean, but I want the Art simple for the low level Knights. A contrast between the black and white is what I wanted.[/quote']

They look really good, and i am guessing by that comment you like to draw yourself.

Archived