Fake Type Knights, Always Accepting!

Spirit of DMG

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does he even care? and How would he know if there is another club.....?

BECAUSE I READ THE FIRST POST! I saw a thing in a member's sig talking about how spammy the Fake Type Knights were. I checked, and this club has 10000 posts gained in about 40 days. Chase1664 has gained 2000+ posts SOLELY from this thread. Tell how that isn't spam when all his posts contain less than about 20 characters.

*make rude gesture toward Deustodo*

I don't know, maybe make fun of Chase or bagon?

BECAUSE I READ THE FIRST POST! I saw a thing in a member's sig talking about how spammy the Fake Type Knights were. I checked' date=' and this club has 10000 posts gained in about 40 days. Chase1664 has gained 2000+ posts SOLELY from this thread. Tell how that isn't spam when all his posts contain less than about 20 characters.

[/quote']

Alot can be said with less than 20 characters, now plz leave.

What is his problem? We like to talk so what? you don't have to read it if you don't like it.

The problem isn't that we like to talk its that we get a post count for spamming which just isn't cool.

See? Someone has sense. I like to chat as well, but if I get +1 INTERNETZ for spamming, that isn't good.

Well I don't spam' date=' I converse with others. Almost all of my posts are related to a current topic, the rest are to new or older topics.

[/quote']

You are only using the word 'Converse' to make you sound more credible. In reality, all you're doing is chatting to each other. Whether it's a 500-word speech or 5-character 'Yeah.' you still get post count for spamming. This whole thread is spam, pure and simple.

Just because we chat does not mean we spam. And FYI you don't have to read the thread if your not interested. Now Get out. I agree that people shouldn't get post count for spam' date=' but just because you don't like the topic doesn't mean its all spam.

[/quote']

B U T I T I S! Just look around! You'll see that all the posts have little or no meaning!

dude STFU you are not in this club have no rite to be here and right now yu are spamming now GTFO of our thread you have n say in the matters f the FTK and the topic on thw original pst is "anything tht comes to mind" now please leave if you want t post here join if not go youre simply raising the post count with your own spam

dude STFU you are not in this club have no rite to be here and right now yu are spamming now GTFO of our thread you have n say in the matters f the FTK and the topic on thw original pst is "anything tht comes to mind" now please leave if you want t post here join if not go youre simply raising the post count with your own spam

Well said chase

I'm not in either club' date=' so that doesn't mean I can't post. This place is an absolute spamhole. I'm serious.

[/quote']

After looking at just the last page I can see that.

Your post is spam and if your not in the club do not post here.

So.....how would you even join? You need to post if you want to join' date=' but you can't post unless your a member. Also so long as the person isn't flamming/trolling/etc their is no reason to ban some one from posting, be them a member or not.

BECAUSE I READ THE FIRST POST! I saw a thing in a member's sig talking about how spammy the Fake Type Knights were. I checked' date=' and this club has 10000 posts gained in about 40 days. Chase1664 has gained 2000+ posts SOLELY from this thread. Tell how that isn't spam when all his posts contain less than about 20 characters.

[/quote']

Win.

What is his problem? We like to talk so what? you don't have to read it if you don't like it.

Just "talking" is spam.

Well I don't spam' date=' I converse with others. Almost all of my posts are related to a current topic, the rest are to new or older topics.

[/quote']

Just "conversing" is spam.

Just because we chat does not mean we spam. And FYI you don't have to read the thread if your not interested. Now Get out. I agree that people shouldn't get post count for spam' date=' but just because you don't like the topic doesn't mean its all spam.

[/quote']

Ok, you have now said the same thing 3 times. If the first time wasn't spam, this is. And yes it does posting just to chat IS spam. Chatting is something that should be done over pm, not on the forum. And how can you say he doesn't like the topic? You can't tell. He very easily could have been warning you to keep things on topic to keep this from getting lock.

"anything that comes to mind" would be SPAM. He wasn't posting to just up his post count. He was saying this place is a spam whole and is in the crosshairs of a padlock.

O....guess what I'm taking the shot.

Lock.

Archived