Misprint cards(Official Thread)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Genocide wasn't a misprint. People just complained. There's even a ruling about it.

Anyways, I one pulled one of those test print cards (in place of my Ultra Rare -.-). Closest I ever got to a misprint. Then, as I was young, I acted as if its effect was whatever I felt like making it do. And so, I used it.

Then my brother threw it out. >.>

I've got a Spell Reclamation with secret rare text and a Matalmorph as a Normal Trap. I've got a few friends who have Rainbow Dragon-Chaos Neoses. I would honestly buy a misprint Fool-JD.

[spoiler=BIG]

IMG.jpg

Sweet misprint. I have a rare from TAEV with the same error. It was Phlalanx Pike. Did you get your Spell Reclamation from a: Rainbow Dragon tin, E-Hero Plasma Vice tin, or a Volcanic Doomfire tin? I heard that the Phalanx Pike misprint was a common misprint in those tins. I can't find my phalanx pike, so you guis will have to wait for a pic.

I've got a Spell Reclamation with secret rare text and a Matalmorph as a Normal Trap. I've got a few friends who have Rainbow Dragon-Chaos Neoses. I would honestly buy a misprint Fool-JD.

[spoiler=BIG]

IMG.jpg

Sweet misprint. I have a rare from TAEV with the same error. It was Phlalanx Pike. Did you get your Spell Reclamation from a: Rainbow Dragon tin' date=' E-Hero Plasma Vice tin, or a Volcanic Doomfire tin? I heard that the Phalanx Pike misprint was a common misprint in those tins. I can't find my phalanx pike, so you guis will have to wait for a pic.

[/quote']

The only TAEV i ever got was from Rainbow Dragon/Doomfire. Never got a common phalanx pike though. I was spammed with Arcana Force and Crystal Beasts for the most part.

[spoiler=BIG]

IMG.jpg

Sweet misprint. I have a rare from TAEV with the same error. It was Phlalanx Pike. Did you get your Spell Reclamation from a: Rainbow Dragon tin' date=' E-Hero Plasma Vice tin, or a Volcanic Doomfire tin? I heard that the Phalanx Pike misprint was a common misprint in those tins. I can't find my phalanx pike, so you guis will have to wait for a pic.

[/quote']

The only TAEV i ever got was from Rainbow Dragon/Doomfire. Never got a common phalanx pike though. I was spammed with Arcana Force and Crystal Beasts for the most part.

I mean that the ScR name misprint Phalanx Pike was apparently easy to get if you bought any of the three tins I listed.

Archived