Misprint cards(Official Thread)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chaos Pudding

Oh, and Imma 'bout to be a hypocrite. My friend has a hobby of collecting misprints. He has a misprint Ring of Destruction and Gemini Elf that have their names printed up at the very top of the card instead of in the name box, a Relinquished that doesn't have a name at all (which, actually, now that I remember, I actually want to get a hold of for my Relinquispam deck), 2 Gaia the Dragon Champion 1st Edition that have Ultra Rare names and Secret Rare pictures, and I believe a Gate Guardian that has a Secret Rare name but no holographic picture.

Oh' date=' and Imma 'bout to be a hypocrite. My friend has a hobby of collecting misprints. He has a misprint Ring of Destruction and Gemini Elf that have their names printed up at the very top of the card instead of in the name box, [b']a Relinquished that doesn't have a name at all[/b] (which, actually, now that I remember, I actually want to get a hold of for my Relinquispam deck), 2 Gaia the Dragon Champion 1st Edition that have Ultra Rare names and Secret Rare pictures, and I believe a Gate Guardian that has a Secret Rare name but no holographic picture.

That doesn't count as a misprint. The printer was out of ink. Misprints are only actually misprints when the printing plates get mixed up or misaligned.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Oh' date=' and Imma 'bout to be a hypocrite. My friend has a hobby of collecting misprints. He has a misprint Ring of Destruction and Gemini Elf that have their names printed up at the very top of the card instead of in the name box, [b']a Relinquished that doesn't have a name at all[/b] (which, actually, now that I remember, I actually want to get a hold of for my Relinquispam deck), 2 Gaia the Dragon Champion 1st Edition that have Ultra Rare names and Secret Rare pictures, and I believe a Gate Guardian that has a Secret Rare name but no holographic picture.

That doesn't count as a misprint. The printer was out of ink. Misprints are only actually misprints when the printing plates get mixed up or misaligned.

That sounds totally arbitrary. Misprint = a printing mistake. I would assume that not printing a name would count as a printing mistake.

That sounds totally arbitrary. Misprint = a printing mistake. I would assume that not printing a name would count as a printing mistake.

exactly. Though, lolwikia says that misprints are only when something is definitely wrong. (Name where it shouldn't be, level stars on a spell, wrong holo, etc.) I still think it's a misprint if there's something wrong with the card period.

Has anyone else seen an E-Hero Wild Heart with ultra rare text and a secret rare holo? I saw one in a blister pack and i just wanted to but it solely on the fact that it was the most epic misprint i had ever laid eyes on.

exactly. Though, lolwikia says that misprints are only when something is definitely wrong. (Name where it shouldn't be, level stars on a spell, wrong holo, etc.) I still think it's a misprint if there's something wrong with the card period.

Has anyone else seen an E-Hero Wild Heart with ultra rare text and a secret rare holo? I saw one in a blister pack and i just wanted to but it solely on the fact that it was the most epic misprint i had ever laid eyes on.

Well I havent XD but have you ever gotten a Wildedge that says Edgeman instead of Bladedge? That card is da shiz! XD

Well I havent XD but have you ever gotten a Wildedge that says Edgeman instead of Bladedge? That card is da shiz! XD

Nope, but i've heard of it. Just googled some misprints. Looking for the one of an ultimate rare clock tower prison with backwards level stars and the wrong image holo. I saw it once and there's no way it was photoshopped. It seems that rares with secret rare text were fairly common in TAEV, just found a Grasschopper with the same misprint. I think i should start an archive on my comp of epic misprints.

[spoiler=Epic]

This is what i saw, except the text was ultra rare text.

ElementalHeroWildheartEHC2-EN-ScR.jpg

This is just too good.

Image1.jpg

Archived