The "Introductions" Section - A Quick & Simple Guide [Updated.]

RestLess-BoTics

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

And this proves my point without me actually having said it. There will always be people who try to figure out the rules, without actually reading them. ALWAYS

EDIT: The reason people say they can't remember where the Leaving/Return thread is is this: Someone got the brilliant idea to put it in the Games section. No one goes to the Games section to announce their taking leave/return. They go to play games!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OH MY GOD PEOPLE CARE

Maintain an intelligent attitude.

It isn't specifically a ubiquitious air or actuality of intelligence, either. There is a thick line separating an incompetent from an intellectual. You simply require passing the lower limit. Even by terribly small amounts. One who is not notably intelligent but is competent would not be insulted, either. I am sure that is how I've managed a slightly living social success around here..

Anyways, stop caring if people greet you. Note this line is at 888.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Yugioh Card Maker. I am Signer007. I hope I will be able to make some amazing cards to display on this site. Does anyone know how to put their fan-made cards into the "Pop Culture Cards" & "Any Other Cards" under the Custom Cards forum, heck even the "Your Deck" section under the Yu-Gi-Oh forum? I have an amazing archetype that I hope hasn't already been taken because I am dying to post them immediately. Please respond soon. Bye :).

Hello Yugioh Card Maker. I am Signer007. I hope I will be able to make some amazing cards to display on this site. Does anyone know how to put their fan-made cards into the "Pop Culture Cards" & "Any Other Cards" under the Custom Cards forum, heck even the "Your Deck" section under the Yu-Gi-Oh forum? I have an amazing archetype that I hope hasn't already been taken because I am dying to post them immediately. Please respond soon. Bye :).

Normally you would click the card to upload to imageshack and get a link back, but that's messed up so instead save the card image to your desktop and upload it to an image hosting site manually, get the link with the tags and just post that in a post.

Oh and DO NOT post them in the "Your Deck" or "TCG" section. Those sections are for cards that actually exist and aren't fan-made, and doing so is indeed breaking the rules.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived