Books / Video Games / Movies that made you cry

Lazer Yoshi

Guest JoshIcy

Books

None really... Although... No... No book made me sad/cry...

Video Games

- Final Fantasy VIII & X/X-2

Movies

- A.I. Artificial Intelligence

- A whole bunch of others I cba to remember...

Songs and Fine Art affect me more lol.

WARNING HERE THAR BE SPOILERS....AND DRAGONS! BUT MOSTLY SPOILERS! WARNING

I can't really think of a book. Some of the deaths in the 7th Harry Potter book would have upset me if Rowling hadn't dulled the impact by doing over 9000 beforehand.

Some of the prologue of Kingdom Hearts 2 was really sad. Roxas theme = summon bigger fish tears.

FFX was close to tears when Tidus had his breakdown in Home.

The ending of FFX was pretty sad too, as was the entire flash back with Auron, Braska, Jecht, and Yunalesca.

I think all the sad parts in video games have some sort of badass and/or epic moment soon after though. Like Auron's rousing speech before the Yunalesca fight.

Book: It was a short story. I don't recall the name of it, but I can tell you exactly what made me cry...

[spoiler=WTFsad]The story was about a young boy, his father, and his mother who was a cancer patient. A page or two into the story, the mother dies from her cancer. The boy asks his father where his mother is, for she was supposed to come home. The father tells the young boy that she has passed away. He promises the young boy that the mother is in a better place. Later that day, the father walks into the young boy's room to fetch him for dinner. He finds his young son dead. The young boy shot himself. Next to his lifeless body was a note. The note read: "Dady I went to the better plase to find mommy. I luv you."

Yeah. I cried. What of it?

Movie: Lion King. You can't honestly tell me that you didn't cry when Mufasa died. ;\

Video Game: I don't think a video game has ever made me cry. I don't play them often enough.

[spoiler=WTFsad]The story was about a young boy' date=' his father, and his mother who was a cancer patient. A page or two into the story, the mother dies from her cancer. The boy asks his father where his mother is, for she was supposed to come home. The father tells the young boy that she has passed away. He promises the young boy that the mother is in a better place. Later that day, the father walks into the young boy's room to fetch him for dinner. He finds his young son dead. The young boy shot himself. Next to his lifeless body was a note. The note read: "Dady I went to the better plase to find mommy. I luv you."

[/quote']

This really made me tear up.

:'[

[spoiler=WTFsad]The story was about a young boy' date=' his father, and his mother who was a cancer patient. A page or two into the story, the mother dies from her cancer. The boy asks his father where his mother is, for she was supposed to come home. The father tells the young boy that she has passed away. He promises the young boy that the mother is in a better place. Later that day, the father walks into the young boy's room to fetch him for dinner. He finds his young son dead. The young boy shot himself. Next to his lifeless body was a note. The note read: "Dady I went to the better plase to find mommy. I luv you."

[/quote']

This really made me tear up.

:'[

I know, right?! I shed a few tears just typing it. It's really heart-wrenching. It makes it even worse because I've lost numerous loved ones to cancer.

Book: Where the Red Fern Grows

Movie: Marly and Me

Videogame: Mario Kart 64

Reasons:

Book: Best book ever. Dogs die D:

Movie: THE C WORD

Videogame: If you pay attention to the game, it includes many romantic and sad parts. I cried the most when Bowser fell of the track. I also cried when the thunder bolt hit Yoshi...

Archived