The Chibi Knights! (Farewell, Onemanga, you will be missed)

DL 

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey' date=' BTW what is Naruto about exactly?

[/quote']

First off: I want to be a member but I don't have a card at the moment... I was going to make 1 when I saw that post! I myself am a SUPER NARUTO FAN!!!!!

Naruto is about a boy (named Naruto) who is shunned [kind of] in his village because he has the Nine-Tailed fox in him (called a Jinchuriki). His story is about his development from a loser ninja to becoming Hokage (which is his dream). He has no friends but eventually makes them along the way- including his rival/best friend Sasuke. Then Gaara comes along, 3rd Hokage dies, Sasuke goes evil, Naruto vs Sasuke, EPIC BATTLE!!!!, the Shippuden (basically part 2). Shippuden= Sasuke's hunt for his brother, Naruto trying to bring Sasuke back to the village, Akatsuki!, many new twists, Madara Uchiha, Mangekyou Sharingan, ect.

BTW- that is SUPER simple compared to the basic storyline (nevermind the detailed explanation). Also, can I make a Naruto Character Chibi for my card?

A 12 year ond ninja who dreams of becoming hokage, the best ninja in Konoha, his ninja village. It has the best character personalities I've ever seen, and a wide variety of characters, along with beiing full of action, comedy, and other things that make manga/anime great. U should read it.

Hey' date=' BTW what is Naruto about exactly?

[/quote']

First off: I want to be a member but I don't have a card at the moment... I was going to make 1 when I saw that post! I myself am a SUPER NARUTO FAN!!!!!

Naruto is about a boy (named Naruto) who is shunned [kind of] in his village because he has the Nine-Tailed fox in him (called a Jinchuriki). His story is about his development from a loser ninja to becoming Hokage (which is his dream). He has no friends but eventually makes them along the way- including his rival/best friend Sasuke. Then Gaara comes along, 3rd Hokage dies, Sasuke goes evil, Naruto vs Sasuke, EPIC BATTLE!!!!, the Shippuden (basically part 2). Shippuden= Sasuke's hunt for his brother, Naruto trying to bring Sasuke back to the village, Akatsuki!, many new twists, Madara Uchiha, Mangekyou Sharingan, ect.

BTW- that is SUPER simple compared to the basic storyline (nevermind the detailed explanation). Also, can I make a Naruto Character Chibi for my card?

U just basically summarized the whole series... and yes, u can make it, it just can't be sasuke, cause I'm the sasuke chibi around here.

start from the beginning' date=' man, or else ull be like "What's happening?"

[/quote']

Definatly what Darklink said! I mean, if you read only Shippuden, you won't get why Naruto searches for Sasuke, what a Kazekage is, why anything is happening, ect. So start off on in the begining. Cuz you also won't know why Gaara is impacted so much by Naruto.

Anyway, heres my card!!!! No backround though.....

170406h.jpg

Chibi Kiba and Akamaru!!!!!!!

I guess.... but I made 69 cards and 1 person commented on it!!! He gave it a 4/10 when (before) in my previous naruto set (which is half of my cards posted in my current set) he gave them a 9/10!!!!

And also, normally people say my cards are good and I get an average 7/10..... 7.5/10? Somewhere in that 7-8 region. And I also organized them for once in catagories! Normally I go:

[spoiler=Monster Cards]Chibi

[spoiler=Spell Cards]Chibi

[spoiler=Trap Cards]Chibi

But now I organized them in ninja ranks and spells and traps had their own catagories like Field Spells, Quick-Play Spells, ect. It's like the more effort I put into it the less people look.

Archived