The Chibi Knights! (Farewell, Onemanga, you will be missed)

DL 

Still people don't like naruto because it's viewed as noobish. Generally the first project new mems do are popular animes, mostly naruto and bleach. (my first set were kingdom hearts).

Also, pop culture isn't the best place for large projects, you have to be very popular to keep people interested. Try doing something for the realistic section and do some contests, that's a good way to gain a reputation.

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, it's viewed as noobish because new members normally do naruto cards? I may have 2 stars but I've been around for a year and more (about 1 year and 3 days)!!! So just because noobs decide to make naruto cards I can't get rated on stuff that took me hrs to make???? (and pretty good to if i may so myself...)

Awww man....... so I "have" to post in realistic [basically] if I want respect and people to rate my naruto cards??????? Man..... but normally I get at least 8 people to rate my naruto cards!

I made a chibi thread, saw a chibi thread, and I made a chibi knights club. ppl like chibis, no 1 makes them into cards for some reason. And yes, no 1 really rates naruto cards, unless they're unique, like these

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-157043.html

I got like 20somethin posts in this

Chibis will take over the world, and we'll be the leaders of that revolution., That's why I created this club. there's not enough chibi threads around.

I try to make my naruto cards unique... Then again... I make Characters, Ninja Tools, Card's based around the fight between Naruto and Sasuke (like Fate's Path, Final Chance: Fate's Clash, Battlefield: Clash of Bonds, ect.), and various justsu Spell and Traps. Basically what everyone else does....

Could anyone just take a look at them and maybe rate them? I worked for hrs setting up the post and making the cards! P.S. On my first set, i got 23 comments or something like that. On this one, 1 comment (it may say 2 replies but 1 is me!) :cry:

Archived