Minus Set [17 Cards!] One of the most original ideas ever! [10.1/10 from Kaze!]

Synchronized

[align=center]This is the first card in my new set. How is it?

Here is how -Minus monsters work.

If a monster has -100 attack points, you basically add 100 attack points to the opponent's monster, and make your monsters attack points 0. What I mean is, if your opponent has a monster with 1900 attack points, and you have a monster with -200 attack points, you lose 2100 Life Points when it is destroyed. A support card might be, multiply the attack of a monster on your side of the field by -1. Then, if your monster is -900, it's attack becomes 900 instead. When a Minus monster inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, your opponent gains Life Points instead of losing Life Points. Understand? Credit to Wolfberserker for card images used in this set. (Not all card images.)

Booster Pack

MinusSetBoosterPack.jpg

Secret Rares

DarknessHeroTyaro.jpgChaosHero-DarkOmegaUpdated.jpg

ChaosHero-InfernoMageUpdated.jpg

Ultra Rares

MinusDragon-Blizzard.jpgMinusWarrior-IceSwordCard.jpg

MinusBlizzardSwordCard.jpgBlizzardEnergyCard.jpg

NegativeWarrior-ShadowCard.jpg

Super Rares

MinusWarrior-GlistenWingUpdated.jpgNegativityDragon-Darkness.jpg

NegativityDragon-Light.jpgNegativityDragon-InfernoCard.jpg

DarkMinusAttackCard.jpgPhoenixoftheSixSamuraiCard.jpg

TwilightArmorMage.jpg

Minus Cards Not In This Set

TwilightPaladin.jpgNegativityGladiator-1.jpg

[spoiler=Disclaimer]I do not claim ownership of any of the images used on my cards.

[/align]

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm.... How unique.... Awesome !

OKay i have seen the card art else where but i like the name and the effect but not the way you are using it. I think monsters under 0 atk are destroyed when summon to the field so basiclly that is not aloud. so i would surggest making the monster have a desent atk and use an effect that when destroyed your opponents monsters atk is decreased.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

This is the out-of-the-box thinking that my sets are usually made out of. To be honest, you just passed Deity Mitsu in my personnal standings. I know we have conflicting views when it comes to who's the best card maker on YCM, but I just want to say, there's not another card maker I'd rather have fighting me for the title now.

I give you the absolute highest rating I have ever given:

10.1/10

Um, so?

Twilight (I'm gonna call you Mr. Guy for now on [cuz you keep changing your name], ok?), that idea is, um, wait, wait, I got it.....................

AWE-SOME.

I could literaly stare at it. Excellent idea, completely original, like what Kaze said, out-of-the-box. (Even though I suck at algebra. :lol:)

Excellent work, can't wait to see the rest of the set.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

This is the out-of-the-box thinking that my sets are usually made out of. To be honest' date=' you just passed Deity Mitsu in my personnal standings. I know we have conflicting views when it comes to who's the best card maker on YCM, but I just want to say, there's not another card maker I'd rather have fighting me for the title now.

I give you the absolute highest rating I have ever given:

10.1/10

[/quote']

WOW! This set is astonishing! I knew you can do it!

I agree on Kazes reaction to this... it is new... which makes it COOL!

Therefore you get a 12/10 from me... another highest rating... keep up these new "type" of cards, and you will get great results

GBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived