Minus Set [17 Cards!] One of the most original ideas ever! [10.1/10 from Kaze!]

Synchronized

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8/10.

Long road to perfectness.

What happens if the Minus monster inflicts Battle Damage when having it's attack minusified? >_>

The opponent GAINS Life Points? XD

Yes. I will add that to my first post.

but but but but but...

SUPERB OTK:

Cards needed:

- Mother Grizzly

- Blizzard Sword

- Fairy Meteor Crush

- (Blizzard Energy)

First turn, (Set Blizzard Energy,) Set Grizzly.

Opponent attacks.

Summon Blizzard Dragon.

(>_>)

Equip with the equips,

ATTACK WITH 9000 POINTS.

(wooooooot)

If destroyed by cards effect = not bad, you will kill an opponent's monster >_>

If MAGIC CYLINDRED, ACTIVATE BLIZZARD ENERGY TO GAIN FCKIN 18000 LP

lol omg! at first when i read the cards, i was thinking wow, this guy is stupid, a monster cant have negative attack points >.<, then i read your paragraph, and then i relaized, haha its a yugioh, you create your own cards, lol, how could i forget, and wow i had to think over it a little bit to get the whole, - + thing, but i got it now! and this is an awesome effect, hey if you cant beat your opponent, in a duel, try and stump with these effects hehe! i give you a 10/10, i never thought so hard in a long time lol 8)

I liked the first card, and that’s why my last post was so full of praise. But almost all this support you’ve added seems pointless.

Ice Sword

- This card is fine the way it is.

Shadow

- This card’s effect is pointless. He’s summoned, and he lose his negative status. Wether negative or if his original ATK was 1500, he’s still searchable.

Minus Blizzard Sword

-So... equip to a Blue Eyes to make it -15,00? Overpowered. Include “Equip only to a Minus Monster.” Though its still pointless, since it’ll just destroy Ice Sword and turn a Normal Summoned Shadow into -7,500.

Blizzard Energy

-Kills Ice Sword and turns an already Normal Summoned Shadow into -3000. Even if it’s not Normal Summed, it only becomes a 1000 and Blizzard becomes 600.

If you read the paragraph in the first post, you will find out that the pictures on Twilight Paladin and Negativity Gladiator are from GLAS, and I entered a contest where we had to make cards using the pictures from Chaos Neos, Alexander, and Reign-Beaux, with different names and whatnot. That's why they aren't included in my set.

These are very original (except the art for the last two cards, but that doesn't really matter :P). Very unique and they seemed balanced enough. My only complaint is Twilight Paladin. Sure its hard to get out and you have to kill everything on your side of the field, but 9000 ATK? Jeez...

Anyway, 9.5/10

EDIT: Didn't see the last part of its effect. :P

Still, 9000 ATK is still kind of a lot.

And I give you a 10/10 now.

Archived