Fake Kingdom Nusquam Mos Subsisto Nos

Spirit of DMG

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, uhh, was I ignored?

Kari, please don't spam this thread

Chase, Creators FTA thread was only locked because the reigns of power were handed to me so I needed to start a new thread for the FTA. other than that, I can't help it if the mods hate you. I hate most of them (Hunter, he's kinda cool. I guess. don't know him that well... moving on)

Everyone: we can have more than one token factory for the FTA.

so' date=' uhh, was I ignored?

Kari, please don't spam this thread

Chase, Creators FTA thread was only locked because the reigns of power were handed to me so I needed to start a new thread for the FTA. other than that, I can't help it if the mods hate you. I hate most of them (Hunter, he's kinda cool. I guess. don't know him that well... moving on)

Everyone: we can have more than one token factory for the FTA.

[/quote']

DMG dont make me whack you with Escalibolg. It wasent spamming Dumb dumb Kurashi is to lasy to look for the link to the poll so I posted it again it wasent spam its to get us a theme song and I'd be nice if you posted there too.

Ok I did this for my other club' date=' From now on if I catch you spam(to me spam is les than 8 words, unless its of utmos emergency) I will warn you, then if you persist I'll neg you, then further action will be taken after carefull consideration with the higher ups.

[/quote']

This DMG talk about no one paying attention. ^

It'll remain the Alliance. also' date=' how many times must I announce that all those who joined under Creator have already been accepted? [hr']

can any of you see the original post? I cant see it once I push the "update post" button.

I vote we discuss how to deal with spammers, who agrees? *everyone raises hand*

"Once Per Turn, during your Main Phase place 1 "Fake Type Pie Token" on all face-up "Fake Type" monster on the field (max. 5). All monsters on the field with a "Fake Type Pie Token" gain 500 ATK and DEF. When a monster with a "Fake Type Pie Token" attacks remove 1 "Fake Type Pie Token from that monster during the End Phase of the turn that monster attacked.

Changes in bold

Doruko: That song isn't mainly about politics. It's about standing up for what truely matters and what's truely important.

well im not perfect...(also if i have nothing intelligent to say i usually wont)

try...

Once Per Turn' date=' equip one "Fake Types Pie Token" to all face-up monsters with "Fake Type" in their name (max. 5). For each "Fake Types Pie Token" equipped to a monster that monster gains 500 ATK and DEF.

[/quote']

i think i got it now thnks kailyn i just neede a template

in any other case...

it appears that we're done for the night...or at least I am.

sickness+fatigue+a desire to get back on maplestory = one really really confused girl

anyway...the only thing i could ask before leaving here tonight is what is our focus now? as a whole...as a group. we oppose the unwritten rule of fake-types but there must be more...and how do we enact it? how can we bring our existence to aknowlegement? what is really our goal? to change the ppl of YCM or to preach our views? to exist and nothing more or to have a much larger reason behind our cause?

with that...i bid thee adieu.

Archived