HOLY SON OF A SUN GOD RA'S IN DA HOUSE [Winged Dragon of Ra]

Ra's effects with lifepoints and Monster ATK is really going to be the thing that gets the goat here as if this is used in hopeless dragon - 5000ATK(FF) + 5000ATK(DM) + ????ATK =

Winged Dragon of Ra is a Devine-Beast type.

In the games: Sometims a Machine-Type, Pyro if its the Phoenix Mode

Guest Chaos Pudding

If its effect is the same as it is in the WC games, it's the only one of the Gods that has anything like an actual deck built around them. Granted, it involves a now-Limited card, but still.

If its effect is the same as it is in the WC games' date=' it's the only one of the Gods that has anything like an actual deck built around them. Granted, it involves a now-Limited card, but still.

[/quote']

How does it work there? I've never seen him...On Game

Also i'm expecting it having a Mayor Epic PIC!!!!!

I enjoy how it can basically be special summoned easily.

Even a simply CotH. Oh how gay this is going to be in serious duels

You just know the most nerdy ygo players are going to go wild with this. They aready think the gods rule. I just know some Jewish, freckel face is going to go completely wild with this.

*facedesk*

Lol @ Ra + Reversal Quiz

lol @ Ra + Megamorph

Mega Lol @ Ra + Megamorph + Shooting Star bow ceal or anything like it

I just know some random noob is going to use this' date=' and is going to post their deck with it in there, saying it rules.

So many posts to come...

"lolycm"

[/quote']

I don't think Megamorph will work. It's original ATK would be 0 if I'm right.

so they are finally doing it?' date=' there actually releasing the Egyptian God Cards for actual use in tournaments?

this i will have to see when i get one of them in my hands

[/quote']

Well Obilisk is already out, and I think a deck for ra would be Blackwinged based for fast summoning requirment and stuff like reversal quiz and megamorph.

Black Winged Ra Deck FTW

Lol @ Ra + Reversal Quiz

lol @ Ra + Megamorph

Mega Lol @ Ra + Megamorph + Shooting Star bow ceal or anything like it

I just know some random noob is going to use this' date=' and is going to post their deck with it in there, saying it rules.

So many posts to come...

"lolycm"

[/quote']

I don't think Megamorph will work. It's original ATK would be 0 if I'm right.

Idk,

The "?" ATK makes me thing that the original ATK is what it turns into. Idk

so they are finally doing it?' date=' there actually releasing the Egyptian God Cards for actual use in tournaments?

[/quote']

Well Obilisk is already out, and I think a deck for ra would be Blackwinged based for fast summoning requirment and stuff like reversal quiz and megamorph.

Black Winged Ra Deck FTW

Oh..God..damnit...*slits wrists*

[/quote']

Black Winged Ra Deck FTW

??!!!! Obelisk is out?!? i thought it was only that blue card that cannot be use in tournaments.

[/quote']

Black Winged Ra Deck FTW

??!!!! Obelisk is out?!? i thought it was only that blue card that cannot be use in tournaments.

400px-ObelisktheTormentorJUMP-EN-UR-LE.jpg

He would like to disagree.

You must Tribute 3 monsters you control to Normal Summon this card (you cannot Set this card). The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' Spells, Traps, and Effect Monster effects cannot be activated. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Spells, Traps or Effect Monsters. If this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. You can Tribute 2 monsters to destroy all monsters your opponent controls. This card cannot declare an attack the turn this effect is activated.[/quote']

Archived