Leavia Dragon Cards #49-51 added

Yankee

Well, hello, i'm glad you are still looking at these. This is a really old thread, but go ahead and post. These are my best, and favorite card, the Leavia and Levia Dragons. Now, the Levias where a small little deck from what I know, but I love them and there abilites. I have decided to make 60 of them, to continue the set. I am up to 47, so please, tell me your favortie card. I love these cards. I have spent a ton of time on them, so give me your honest opion. I started out with only posting the first 2 ecause I forgot to post tem when I made them, and now i'm up to 47, I love this. When this gets to 60 cards, you can call this se finished. Thanks for looking!

6q42rsy.jpg7x48wv7.jpg8bf8n7k.jpg6x9r97t.jpg6kqcgae.jpg6t1j4nd.jpg85by8uv.jpg6t5twg8.jpg8biae5u.jpg89tnvy1.jpg71ri9zd.jpg8fah07n.jpg71xlcg6.jpg6nr8bgm.jpg7wp9is1.jpg8a16ejn.jpg85vfivt.jpg

New, Hope You like!

7xxi0qg.jpg

6lo0epc.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to a monster on your side of the field with "Leavia" in its card name as an Equip Card, or unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle, you may add 1 Field Spell to your hand from your Deck. Then shuffle your Deck. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead.)

Thank you very much Cyber_Commander!

This is the new Space Leavia dragons. hope you like. they are part of this set.

89t8dad.jpg867sn14.jpg8bxv6n8.jpg6t36k28.jpg

Thank you very much Cyber_Commander!

7y5o768.jpg

New Cards:

85pt3m1.jpg

8150bcy.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summond or set. This card cannot be Special Summond from your hand by tributing 2 cards with "Leavia Dragon" in there name whoes star level is 5 or more. Once per turn, you may search your deck for a card with "Leavia Dragon"in it's name, and put it in your hand. Once per turn, by discarding 1 card in your hand with "Leavia Dragon" in it's name, destroy all face-up monsters on your opponents side of the field whoes ATK is lower that the ATK of the sent monster. If you use this cars effect, This card cannot attack this turn.

6kz36ki.jpg6pr0x81.jpg6ov4ftz.jpg

This is my 100th card, Kind of have no life huh? I know the pic is overused, but I realy liked it. Sorry if you don't like it, but I am happy about it ^_^

73eqrr8.jpg

6uhtjl5.jpg6x1s6sj.jpg8bsflgw.jpg

87n05qb.jpg

"Levia Dragon - Ultimate Daedalus" + "Leavia Dragon - Shining Daedalus"

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above cards. By sending 1 "Umi" on your side of the field to the Graveyard, remove all cards on the field and in each players hand from play (Except this card). This cards effect canonly be used once during the duel. If you activate this cards effect, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn. Inflict 200 damage to your oppoent's Life Points for every card removed from play by this cards effect. If ths car nflicts battle damage to your opponent's Life Points, halve the damage.

72bkms0.jpg

"Leavia Dragon - Galaxy Destroyer" + "Leavia Dragn - Nebula"

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above cards. When this card is Fusion Summond successfully, selct 1 monster card zone on your opponents side of the field. The selected zone cannot be used. When this card is destroyed, the field, the selectd zone can be used again. Increae he ATK of this card by 200 for every card that is removed from play. All cards destroyed by this card are removed from play. By sending this card to the Graveyard, inflict 200 damage to your opponents Life Points for every card that is removed from play.

6x1ofb6.jpg8c2svw0.jpg7207py8.jpg855wtop.jpg

And #40!!!!!!:

81zoe47.jpg

73d1h6r.jpg

Thanks for the effect Frunk!

82ad6k4.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned during a turn when 3 or more monsters with "Levia Dragon" in their card names were sent from the field to the Graveyard. This monster is unaffected by Spell, Trap, and monster Effects. Once per turn, by sacrificing 2 monsters with "Levia Dragon" in their card names you may activate 1 of the following affects

*This monster may attack twice in the same Battle Phase

*Increase your Life Points by 3000

*Decrease your opponent's Life Points by 300 for every card on his/her side of the field

The person that helped me with this wishes to remain anonymous. But I can say however that it was a friend of mine ^_^

6yuj1qo.jpg732b3mr.jpg

Thanks for the help with #44 and 45 Kaze!

86g776p.jpg8flw57d.jpg

6t5ztds.jpg6kqkuc0.jpg6oxgyt5.jpg85zd8wj.jpg71n2v5c.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uh... how do u add pics to this???

If you are talking about how to get pictures on your posts, right click the picture of a card you want to post, go to save as, and name it, go to www.tinypic.com, and then brows untill you find it, then upload, then copy the IMG code, and paste it to your post. there you go!

uh... how do u add pics to this???

If you are talking about how to get pictures on your posts' date=' right click the picture of a card you want to post, go to save as, and name it, go to www.tinypic.com, and then brows untill you find it, then upload, then copy the IMG code, and paste it to your post. there you go!

[/quote']

hey Yankee, ur on my buddy list, wh am i not on ur list on ur sig? lol

Archived