Leavia Dragon Cards #49-51 added

Yankee

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Images: The images for most of your cards are okay, I'll not take that away, but some are overused.

-Effects: Oh man! Some are just overpowered, like Revenge for exemple, but most of them are okay. They are overpowered yes, but fortunately you put some restriction to it. Ouf! that's a great relief. Some OC errors are also represent, but they're minor.

-Set itself: The set is fine, but I see many fusion, but not many Spell or Traps for this matter of fact. There's many effect monsters and fusions, but the normal monsters could just be left behind.

-Originality: The site is overunned by dragon cards, so having another one is just... *searching her words* like fuelling a glass of water when there is already too much water in the glass, but since it's an old set, I'll let this pass.

Conclusion: 7.8/10

• 3 weeks later...

Man, Those Cards Are Decent ---- Must Have Took You A Long Time ----- Nice 'Levia Theme'

------- Not To Be Naggy Or Anything (Please Don't Be Offended) But Some Of These Cards (E.G -- Levia Dragon - Fire Daedalus) Are Too Low-Powered Which Is Ironic Since People Usually Over-Power Their Cards. But To Conclude Your Cards Are Very Much Realistic, A Factor I Personally Chose As A Favourite Is -- 'Battle Damage Caused By This Card Is Halved' It Makes Up Four The Beatdown Type Attack Power. Your Cards Are Very Unique -- Respectively.

Archived