Super Smash Brothers cards

Alexman

*Caculating*

Falco seems all right to me (at least it isn't a constant jinzo effect)

Mewtwo I can see him being alright like you know 1 face up Obnoxious Celtic Guard in def and him being only monster, mewtwo wont be able to kill him with that nasty effect unless I bring out a 2nd monster

Pit, Pit, Pit, he barley jumps out of the Steel Cage For Brokens as he is a 2 cost tribute creature with a defense and attack which due suit it as for its effect its like that old witch card from like what Legend Of Blue Eyes or Metal Raiders except this guy doesn't boost attack power for lights and has just a 500 decreaser more.

Falco

-Since his effect activates ever 2nd turn, you could change it to ?destroy 1 spell or trap card? rather than just traps. If you keep him the same way he is now, just affecting traps, you?ll have to include the Trap Master text: ?If the card is face-down, flip it face-up (its effect its not activated). If it is a Trap card, destroy it. If it is a Spell Card, return in face-down on the field.? or something like that. I don?t remember the exact wording.

Mewtwo

-Wwwaaayy overpowered. Gives you an instant +2 and players would gladly skip a battle phase to blow up a Spirit Reaper, DD Warrior Lady or stronger monster in their way.

Recommended Change: ?This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Tribute Summoned, you may Pay 1000 Life Points to select 1 monster on the field and remove it from play.

Pit

-hmmm, just to make it more balanced you should change its requirements to; ?While this card is in face-up Attack Position on the field,....?

Zero Suit Samus

-No problem.

I hope these suggestions help.

Archived