"Big Lebowski" Cards?!

Stan Alda

Indeed! My first post on this site is a set of cards based off the classic Coen Brothers film, "The Big Lebowski". (Ironically, I've never seen the movie, but I have wanted to for years...:?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Book of Tao Dude Ching:

449553.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "The Dude Exalted". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more as a Tribute from the field or you hand.

Jeffrey "The Big" Lebowski

449553.jpg

This wheelshair-bound multimillionaire was once comically mistaken for Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski. He lost the use of his legs in the Korean War.

Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski

449553.jpg

(This Lore section was intended to be a joke.)

Uh...what was I supposed to put here? Lost my train of thought there. Well, smoke 'em if you got 'em...

The Dude Exalted

449553w.jpg

(This did not actually appear in the film, but I saw the image on Google Images, so I thought, what the hell...)

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Magic Card, "Book of Tao Dude Ching". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more as a Tribute from the field or you hand.

The Dude Wants You To...

449553.jpg

As long as this card is in play, neither the user nor opponent can attack. This card can only be used if either "Jeffrey 'The Dude' Lebowski" or "The Dude Exalted" are on the field. If "Jeffrey 'The Dude' Lebowski" or "The Dude Exalted" is destroyed, then this card is also destroyed.

The Dude's White Russian

449553x.jpg

This card can only be used if either "Jeffrey 'The Dude' Lebowski" or "The Dude Exalted" are on the field. Increase your Life Points by 1500 points.

The Nihilists

449553.jpg

If this monster attacks a Defense-Position monster with a Defense higher than this monster's Attack, you do not take any damage. This effect is negated if either "Jeffrey 'The Dude' Lebowski" or "The Dude Exalted" are on the field.

The Stranger

449553h.jpg

This monster is not affected by the effects of any Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster Card. As long as this card is on the field, no other monsters on your side of the field can attack.

Walter Sobchak

449553y.jpg

The best friend and bowling teammate of Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski. This short-tempered Vietnam War veteran does whatever his ex-wife tells him to do.

Pretty out there, eh? Consider this a reprieve from all of the hackneyed Pokemon and Naruto cards.

P.S.

I know they are underpowered. I wanted to avoid making anything too powerful, because these characters are all ordinary people (strength-wise). Complain all you like, but that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

I can also explain the intent behind the cards' effects upon request.

Archived