A Good Dragon type card

SwordWord

Ok, when you host an image you should get a choice of three link types URL Link, HTML Tag and IMG Code. Now you need to copy the URL Link into your post, highlight it and click the IMG tag button above and that should solve your problem because in doing that it directly links the image to this forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

ok, im new here, and im a dragon-type player myself, i was wondering if the makers will really check on the cards we made and im interested in people rating some of the cards i made

(yes, i know that other people have used this picture as a card model)

so please rate my card please:

post_284998_1242088869_bf5470f2ede10251c664a5f8d5ea8dd4_thumb.attach

The effect of the above posted card is this:

This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster can be special summoned from either the graveyard or your hand by tributing monsters on your side of the field until the monsters' total stars are equal to "Auir, Legendary Divine Dragon" (Every monster used to special summon this monster is removed from play). The attack of this monster increases by 500 for every dragon-type monster on the field and increases by 700 for each monster that was used to special summon this monster. As long as this card remains face up on the field, you may negate the effects of all magic, trap and monster cards used against you by your opponent. When this monster is send to the graveyard, all cards that have been removed from play are shuttled back into your deck. All magic and trap cards on your side of the field is destroyed when this card is special summoned from your graveyard.

• 2 months later...

263032.jpg my kl card

Reproted For posting in someones eles Thread

ok' date=' im new here, and im a dragon-type player myself, i was wondering if the makers will really check on the cards we made and im interested in people rating some of the cards i made

(yes, i know that other people have used this picture as a card model)

so please rate my card please:

[hr']

The effect of the above posted card is this:

This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster can be special summoned from either the graveyard or your hand by tributing monsters on your side of the field until the monsters' total stars are equal to "Auir, Legendary Divine Dragon" (Every monster used to special summon this monster is removed from play). The attack of this monster increases by 500 for every dragon-type monster on the field and increases by 700 for each monster that was used to special summon this monster. As long as this card remains face up on the field, you may negate the effects of all magic, trap and monster cards used against you by your opponent. When this monster is send to the graveyard, all cards that have been removed from play are shuttled back into your deck. All magic and trap cards on your side of the field is destroyed when this card is special summoned from your graveyard.

Repoted for making a attachment and posting in someone eles Thread

Archived