Kuriboh MANIA!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote='Xaioxaio' pid='3576304' dateline='1262301256']
What? Of course not! Look at those wings, or Kuribon's tail. Kuriboh is a man's card, so it deserves tough sounding support.
[/quote]

just need to get high ATK in the grave for it to really hurt.

"I attack Judgement dragon with winged kuriboh! at damage application, I declare priorty and apply 3 bezerker crashes to this thing, removing from play my 3 giant fairy monsters to increase his ATK to 9000 at the last moment! now, winged kuriboh, END THIS!"

bleach time!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3rpHUhmxMs
I was acually quite impressed with the job this guy did.

What? Of course not! Look at those wings' date=' or Kuribon's tail. Kuriboh is a man's card, so it deserves tough sounding support.

[/quote']

"I attack Judgement dragon with winged kuriboh! at damage application, I declare priorty and apply 3 bezerker crashes to this thing, removing from play my 3 giant fairy monsters to increase his ATK to 9000 at the last moment! now, winged kuriboh, END THIS!"

They have Honest's, but you do too. I wonder who would win if both had 3 Honest's in hand. I suppose the Winged Kuriboh player. That would be so lulzy!

What? Of course not! Look at those wings' date=' or Kuribon's tail. Kuriboh is a man's card, so it deserves tough sounding support.

[/quote']

They have Honest's, but you do too. I wonder who would win if both had 3 Honest's in hand. I suppose the Winged Kuriboh player. That would be so lulzy!

by calling priorty at damage application, which is the FINAL moment honest can be played, the only gain he gets is 300, then I get boosted through the roof.

[/quote']

by calling priorty at damage application, which is the FINAL moment honest can be played, the only gain he gets is 300, then I get boosted through the roof.

I see. That's even lulzier.

[/quote']

But JD would've nuked the field beforehand. >___>

[/quote']

2 things:

1. It isn't their turn.

2. I just Normal Summoned Winged Kuriboh, and then activated Berserker Crush. Then it's gg.

[/quote']

2 things:

1. It isn't their turn.

2. I just Normal Summoned Winged Kuriboh, and then activated Berserker Crush. Then it's gg.

If they got JD out, then the game would've most likely been over already.

Unless they're bad at the game.

[/quote']

2 things:

1. It isn't their turn.

If they got JD out, then the game would've most likely been over already.

Unless they're bad at the game.

Let's just assume it's some n00b.

Archived