Kuriboh MANIA!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or that you have Waboku/Threatning Roar to chain to their nuking.

Or if you have Kuriboh :3

If your running a Kuriboh Deck without a Kuriboh, then play with another deck.

In other words, this scenario could be a win for Winged with his Non-Winged friend.

If your running a Kuriboh Deck without a Kuriboh' date=' then play with another deck.

In other words, this scenario could be a win for Winged with his Non-Winged friend.

[/quote']

I was just saying in the case of JD nuking then attacking, you could discard Kuriboh to stop it from causing 3000 points of damage.

And why would I play a Kuriboh Deck WITHOUT Kuriboh???

If your running a Kuriboh Deck without a Kuriboh' date=' then play with another deck.

[/quote']

I was just saying in the case of JD nuking then attacking, you could discard Kuriboh to stop it from causing 3000 points of damage.

And why would I play a Kuriboh Deck WITHOUT Kuriboh???

You wouldn't

A stupid person may, though,

What? Of course not! Look at those wings' date=' or Kuribon's tail. Kuriboh is a man's card, so it deserves tough sounding support.

[/quote']

just need to get high ATK in the grave for it to really hurt.

"I attack Judgement dragon with winged kuriboh! at damage application, I declare priorty and apply 3 bezerker crashes to this thing, removing from play my 3 giant fairy monsters to increase his ATK to 9000 at the last moment! now, winged kuriboh, END THIS!"

bleach time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3rpHUhmxMs

I was acually quite impressed with the job this guy did.

I don't think that combo would work at 3. The ATK becomes instead of increases. but I'm not completely sure about rulings on that.

What? Of course not! Look at those wings' date=' or Kuribon's tail. Kuriboh is a man's card, so it deserves tough sounding support.

[/quote']

"I attack Judgement dragon with winged kuriboh! at damage application, I declare priorty and apply 3 bezerker crashes to this thing, removing from play my 3 giant fairy monsters to increase his ATK to 9000 at the last moment! now, winged kuriboh, END THIS!"

bleach time!

I don't think that combo would work at 3. The ATK becomes instead of increases. but I'm not completely sure about rulings on that.

Your right Sleepy, it becomes, not increase. So that combo won't work.

Also, *drops care package on Sleepy*

[/quote']

bleach time!

Your right Sleepy, it becomes, not increase. So that combo won't work.

Also, *drops care package on Sleepy*

It's an EMP. I use this on Machine-type monsters. Their Effect is negated and ATK and DEF become 0.

Back on topic

Kuriboh and it's Destruction Capabilities.

Archived