1 Lighting Vortex

6 Trap

1 Dust Tornado

1 Magic Jammer

1 DD Trap Hole

1 Trap hole

1 Acid Trap Hole

1 Magic Cylinder

Dont reply if you going to brag about how you can beat me becuase mine aint good in other words dont talk sheet becuase you suck at dueling Thanx

We do 2 out of 3 loser out

I got second last week in a tournament but that was only 8 people this time its gonna be 16 people so should I make any changes?

And no there is no theme I dont need a theme holding me back in a duel

Dont reply if you going to brag about how you can beat me becuase mine aint good in other words dont talk sheet becuase you suck at dueling Thanx

We do 2 out of 3 loser out

I can beat you [sAR] (Only person whose ever used that :P )

You don't need to have a deck like Neo-Spacians, E-Heros, D-Heros or anything like that, but just put in cards that work well with each other. For example: although Silvva is a good card, it doesn't work well enough in this deck. Silvva should only be used in a Dark World deck, unless you have some specific reason, but even then, probably not a good idea.

I'd take out D.D. Trap Hole and Adhesive Trap Hole and replace them with Bottomless Trap Holes.

I've got a few other Ideas but I'm too lazy.

SAK ARMORS! :twisted:

You're way too obsessed with that card, has it ever occoured to you that not everybody likes them or can get them? Also when you're suggesting cards, tell them ones that fit with the theme (this has no theme so I'm going to let this one go).

(Look at me, I'm becoming a critic)

Hm' date=' you have quite a few dark/fiend monster in there, so if you get some virus cards when they come out you could start building a theme on that, but it's really your choice.

BTW, if you ever need to get rid of the Different Dimension cards, I'm happy to trade.[/quote']

What will you trade?

I can beat you [sAR] (Only person whose ever used that :P )

You don't need to have a deck like Neo-Spacians, E-Heros, D-Heros or anything like that, but just put in cards that work well with each other. For example: although Silvva is a good card, it doesn't work well enough in this deck. Silvva should only be used in a Dark World deck, unless you have some specific reason, but even then, probably not a good idea.

I'd take out D.D. Trap Hole and Adhesive Trap Hole and replace them with Bottomless Trap Holes.

I've got a few other Ideas but I'm too lazy.

Sillva works good if I just happen to have to discard all those cards work together biuld this deck and try it it always come out good

Blade Knight is crud.

Chainsaw Insect... don't even get me started on that. Actually I will. So it has 2400 ATK. Woopeedoo! If it battles with an opponent's monster, they get to draw a freaking card! Yu-Gi-Oh is about having advantage over your opponent. So your insect GIVES him/her the advantage they need! It's AWFUL.

Try this for a trap line-up:

3 Sakuretsu Armor

2 Bottomless Trap Hole

1 Magic Cylinder/1 Call of the Haunted

1 Ring of Destruction*

1 Mirror Force*

If you can't get these last 2, use Draining Shields.

I can't be bothered to suggest any good spells for you, but get rid of Axe and Baou.

For the monsters, get rid of Sillva, D.D Trainer and DEFINITELY D.D Survivor. Remove eater bug. It stinks. And the Ant and Chainsaws.

Invest in Jinzo and 3 Cyber Dragons. Also try and get some Mobius. They're good for any deck. And then try to get Snipe Hunters.

Actually, just look at this:

I've spent my own free time sorting this out for you. Look and learn. Try to build it as well as you can. Ask me for any help, okay?

40 CARD TOTAL

21 Monsters

2 Zaborg/Riser/Granmarg/Thestalos (Any in any conbination)

2 Mobius the Frost Monarch

1 Jinzo

3 Cyber Dragon

2 Archfiend Soldier

1 Exiled Force

1 Night Assalant

1 D.D. Warrior Lady

1 Penguin Soldier

1 Slate Warrior

2 Snipe Hunter

1 Treeborn Frog

3 Hydrogeddon

11 Magic

2 Smashing Ground OR Fissure

1 Nobleman Of Crossout

1 Nobleman of Extermination

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Heavy Storm

1 Creature Swap

1 Lighting Vortex

3 SHRINK (GODLY IN YOUR DECK) OR RUSH RECKLESSLY

1 Snatch Steal

8 Traps

3 Sakuretsu Armor

2 Bottomless Trap Hole

1 Ring of Destruction*

1 Mirror Force*

If you can't get these last 2, use Draining Shields or 1 Draining and 1 Call/Cylinder (Depending on which you already got)

Chainsaw Insect... don't even get me started on that. Actually I will. So it has 2400 ATK. Woopeedoo! If it battles with an opponent's monster, they get to draw a freaking card! Yu-Gi-Oh is about having advantage over your opponent. So your insect GIVES him/her the advantage they need! It's AWFUL.

It helps me in the long duels when you when by somone runing out of cards thats way I use it. Realy try this deck everybody and then talk about how bad it is I do so good with this

Every card in this deck can be used almost as soon as I draw the card. So there I thuoght of a theme "Instant" the stop rubing somthen you dont know I my face. But realy I get it I use it

besides the people bashing on Chainsaw Insect are the people who dont have one

Chainsaw Insect... don't even get me started on that. Actually I will. So it has 2400 ATK. Woopeedoo! If it battles with an opponent's monster' date=' they get to draw a freaking card! Yu-Gi-Oh is about having advantage over your opponent. So your insect GIVES him/her the advantage they need! It's AWFUL. [/quote']

It helps me in the long duels when you when by somone runing out of cards thats way I use it. Realy try this deck everybody and then talk about how bad it is I do so good with this

Every card in this deck can be used almost as soon as I draw the card. So there I thuoght of a theme "Instant" the stop rubing somthen you dont know I my face. But realy I get it I use it

besides the people bashing on Chainsaw Insect are the people who dont have one

Look.

1. I have about 6 Chainsaw Insects. Never used it as it's so bad.

2. NO DUEL WILL EVER LAST UNTIL ONE PLAYER 'DECKS OUT'. UNLESS BOTH PLAYERS ARE TOTAL n00bs.

3. Something I don't know? I am an expert at this game. I play with the pros, I know my stuff. Either take my advice or remain bad at YGO forever, lol.

4. So what if you can use every card when you draw it? That means you're wasting advantage, especially with Chainsaws and Equips.

5. I'm not going to try this deck as I KNOW it plays awfully. ACCEPT THE TRUTH, and listen to my advice. I can help you become a better player.

6. Learn English and brush up on your grammar :P

Look.

2. NO DUEL WILL EVER LAST UNTIL ONE PLAYER 'DECKS OUT'. UNLESS BOTH PLAYERS ARE TOTAL n00bs.

3. Something I don't know? I am an expert at this game. I play with the pros, I know my stuff. Either take my advice or remain bad at YGO forever, lol.

4. So what if you can use every card when you draw it? That means you're wasting advantage, especially with Chainsaws and Equips.

5. I'm not going to try this deck as I KNOW it plays awfully. ACCEPT THE TRUTH, and listen to my advice. I can help you become a better player.

6. Learn English and brush up on your grammar :P

Well I respect you for trying to help me. But nomatter how much you think you know about how well it does you dont know. Look up Olympics Cards and Comics. Thats were I go to duel. If you live around here and can get to that card shop then come duel me. And than maybe I'll understand what your talking about. Realy I am good at this if you try this deck you will notice that all the cards work great together and that nomatter what five Magic Trap and Monsters you draw at the start it always works. You wont know what I'm talking about until you try it.

1. 6 chainsaw insect's huh, Will you trade me one?

2. When some guy at the tournament has all DEF and little ATK yeah it will it happens all the time. And then since he keeps puting monster for me to ATK he has to draw a card. So he can eather run out of cards or let me hit him directly. Nobody alway gets what they need when they need it. And if they do time after time there cheating

3. How can you be ignorant enuff to say your better than me when you've never dueled me. Dont ussume it makes an ASS of U and ME

4. I'm not stupid enuff to use an equip card on somthen stupid. Actually I have lol Once Gravity Bind was one the field and I had fliped Pengiune Soldier And I had Axe Of Despair and Malevolent Nuzzler and he had no monsters. So I used heavy storm and activated the equip cards and killed him off to turns later becuase he had a flip effect monster down and I just drew Big Bang Shot so yeah. You win on this one but I had no other choice

5. You sure love to brag about somthen you dont know. And don't tell me you know becuase your all that and your freinds are pros. I dont tell you how your deck is. And I would never tell you that you dont know how to duel. So stop comen back to here.

6. If you can't read this I'm sorry you are past 3rd Grade

I'll admit I might not know everything but I'm fifteen and this is year two in the dueling. So dont bash on me your probaly over three years of dueling know

Look.

3. Something I don't know? I am an expert at this game. I play with the pros' date=' I know my stuff. Either take my advice or remain bad at YGO forever, lol.

[i']6. Learn English and brush up on your grammar :P[/i]

Well I respect you for trying to help me. But nomatter how much you think you know about how well it does you dont know. Look up Olympics Cards and Comics. Thats were I go to duel. If you live around here and can get to that card shop then come duel me. And than maybe I'll understand what your talking about. Realy I am good at this if you try this deck you will notice that all the cards work great together and that nomatter what five Magic Trap and Monsters you draw at the start it always works. You wont know what I'm talking about until you try it.

1. 6 chainsaw insect's huh' date=' Will you trade me one?

2. When some guy at the tournament has all DEF and little ATK yeah it will it happens all the time. And then since he keeps puting monster for me to ATK he has to draw a card. So he can eather run out of cards or let me hit him directly. Nobody alway gets what they need when they need it. And if they do time after time there cheating

3. How can you be ignorant enuff to say your better than me when you've never dueled me. Dont ussume it makes an ASS of U and ME

4. I'm not stupid enuff to use an equip card on somthen stupid. Actually I have lol Once Gravity Bind was one the field and I had fliped Pengiune Soldier And I had Axe Of Despair and Malevolent Nuzzler and he had no monsters. So I used heavy storm and activated the equip cards and killed him off to turns later becuase he had a flip effect monster down and I just drew Big Bang Shot so yeah. You win on this one but I had no other choice

5. You sure love to brag about somthen you dont know. And don't tell me you know becuase your all that and your freinds are pros. I dont tell you how your deck is. And I would never tell you that you dont know how to duel. So stop comen back to here.

6. If you can't read this I'm sorry you are past 3rd Grade

I'll admit I might not know everything but I'm fifteen and this is year two in the dueling. So dont bash on me your probaly over three years of dueling know[/quote']

I'm not trying to argue. But I wasn't bragging about something I do not know.

What I said was' date='

What I said, was I know it plays awfully. That Olympics place must be REALLY low level for a deck like this to win duels. It just doesn't work, and if you're good, you can tell from a first look, that you gave it your best shot, but still it's bad.

I will give you help if you want it, but you're obviously too stubborn to listen.

If you think you're all that, duel me. Then you'll see how a GOOD deck works.

heh. I don't like arguing, but you're talking S**T, and I just want to show you and help you with the truth.

What I said, was I know it plays awfully. That Olympics place must be REALLY low level for a deck like this to win duels. It just doesn't work, and if you're good, you can tell from a first look, that you gave it your best shot, but still it's bad.

I will give you help if you want it, but you're obviously too stubborn to listen. I'm not to stubborn to lesten Becuase I am lestening

If you think you're all that, duel me. Then you'll see how a GOOD deck works. I dont think I'm all that but I'm geting pissed off for the fact you hink you know me I'm why defirent than you think

heh. I don't like arguing, but you're talking S**T, and I just want to show you and help you with the truth. I'm not talking sheet And I dont know why you would think that but wow. Okay sure you help me see the trueth

Were do you live? I dont want to duel you becuase

I think I'm better than you. I want to duel you becuase I realing want to see how your deck syacks up against mine. Becuase if you were to kick my ass I would listen to your idea of Re Dowen my deck. But I realy like the way this stacks up.

About those Chainsaw Insect Will you trade or were you lying when you said "About Six"

Oh by the way I dont have that many cards 198 cards so please dont tell me what I need to put in there becuase I wont have it

40 CARD TOTAL

21 Monsters

2 Zaborg/Riser/Granmarg/Thestalos (Any in any conbination)Dont have except Modius

2 Mobius the Frost Monarch

1 Jinzo Dont Have one

3 Cyber Dragon Dont have any

2 Archfiend Soldier

1 Exiled Force

1 Night Assalant

1 D.D. Warrior Lady

1 Penguin Soldier

1 Slate Warrior

2 Snipe Hunter Dont have any

1 Treeborn Frog Dont have any

3 Hydrogeddon Dont have any

11 Magic

2 Smashing Ground OR Fissure Dont have either

1 Nobleman Of Crossout

1 Nobleman of Extermination Dont have one

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Heavy Storm

1 Creature Swap

1 Lighting Vortex

3 SHRINK (GODLY IN YOUR DECK) OR RUSH RECKLESSLY Dont have rush recklessly

1 Snatch Steal Dont have one

8 Traps

3 Sakuretsu Armor Do have and

2 Bottomless Trap Hole Dont have any

1 Ring of Destruction* Dont have any

1 Mirror Force* Dont have Mirror Force or Draining shield But I have Nagate Attack and Magic Cylinder

If you can't get these last 2, use Draining Shields or 1 Draining and 1 Call/Cylinder (Depending on which you already got)

That why I dont make that deck Look up

What I said' date=' was I know it plays awfully. That Olympics place must be REALLY low level for a deck like this to win duels. It just doesn't work, and if you're good, you can tell from a first look, that you gave it your best shot, but still it's bad.

I will give you help if you want it, but you're obviously too stubborn to listen. I'm not to stubborn to lesten Becuase I am lestening

If you think you're all that, duel me. Then you'll see how a GOOD deck works. I dont think I'm all that but I'm geting pissed off for the fact you hink you know me I'm why defirent than you think

heh. I don't like arguing, but you're talking S**T, and I just want to show you and help you with the truth. I'm not talking sheet And I dont know why you would think that but wow. Okay sure you help me see the trueth[/quote']

Were do you live? I dont want to duel you becuase

I think I'm better than you. I want to duel you becuase I realing want to see how your deck syacks up against mine. Becuase if you were to kick my ass I would listen to your idea of Re Dowen my dick. But I realy like the way this stacks up.

About those Chainsaw Insect Will you trade or were you lying when you said "About Six"

Oh by the way I dont have that many cards 198 cards so please dont tell me what I need to put in there becuase I wont have it

I don't mean to be rude or put anyone down. But the Super Treeborn is a superior duelist. Once again, I don't mean to be rude, but he seems to have more experience playing the game, as well as playing more experienced duelists. I consider myself to be, ummmmm, well lets say a half-a-rank below him. If I were you I'd hang around with experienced duelists and see what cards they play, and see how they think. You'll never get better if you continue to duel the same, lower class, duelists over and over again.

(I sound like an Obelisk Blue :lol: )

[NOTE: I MADE THIS POST WHILE HE WAS WRITING THE ABOVE POST]

throw in a couple of blade knights those cards r awesome :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

throw in a couple of blade knights those cards r awesome :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I only have one. And yes its in know

Okay Sartorius I tryed to put a little more stragity in to it but I dont got the cards that some of you got

Normal Monsters 3

2 Insect Knight

1 Frostosaurus

Effect Monsters 17

3 Man Eater Bug

1 Blade Knight

1 Night Assalant

1 Saber Beetle

1 Exiled Force

1 Vampire Lord

1 4-Stared Ladybug Of Doom

1 Mobius The FRost Monarch

1 A Cat Of Ill Omen

1 Archfiend Of Gilfer

1 Chainsaw Insect

1 Prickle Fairy (Becuase I got 7 Insects and the DEF is good)

1 Penguin Soldier

1 Sillva, Warlord Of Dark World

1 Grave Ohja

Magic Cards 12

1 Wicked Breaking Flamberge - Baou

1 Malevolent Nuzzler

1 Mage Power

1 Axe Of Despair

2 Shrink

1 Msytical Space Typhoon

1 Ancient Rules

1 Heavy Storm